Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

"the story called for me to be planted in the crowd like a mark and then at some point Jerry Lawler was supposed to hit the ring and kick Bret's ass. At that point I was supposed to hit the ring and kick their asses... The whole charade was easy but got a hell of a pop. In fact Dave Meltzer later wrote that there was something seriously wrong when a walk-on wrestler who'd never been in WWF got the biggest pop on the show"

Insane.

I knew he was a sub but no idea about his after school activities. As a family they're pretty much all scumbags. No real dirt on Owen has ever surfaced mind. 

• Paid Members

Nick Gage is due for parole in a few weeks, for his 2010 robbery, would CZW or any other US promotion want anything to do with him after robbing a bank?

Nick Gage is cutting promos from jail using his phone cards. He'll totally be back on the indy scene. I think a lot of promoters are counting on it for some shameless spike in business.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=946688065356438

I can't keep up with the Divas if they are face or heel anymore. I thought Summer Rae was a heel but this week on Superstars she was against Cameron and she was tagging the fans on her way in. Paige has turned face again and is on Nattie's side against the heel Bella Twins, Alicia Fox was a heel when she was going crazy when she lost a few months ago, she turned face because Paige turned on her and now she's a heel again because of some backstage segment with Naomi. Is this all because of Total Divas or are creative basically saying "Fuck it, she's can be a good guy for today".

• Paid Members

I can't keep up with the Divas if they are face or heel anymore. I thought Summer Rae was a heel but this week on Superstars she was against Cameron and she was tagging the fans on her way in. Paige has turned face again and is on Nattie's side against the heel Bella Twins, Alicia Fox was a heel when she was going crazy when she lost a few months ago, she turned face because Paige turned on her and now she's a heel again because of some backstage segment with Naomi. Is this all because of Total Divas or are creative basically saying "Fuck it, she's can be a good guy for today".

From what I gather, Vince can't make his mine up if the storylines from Total Divas should be woven into other current programming, which is difficult to orchestrate when Total Divas is filmed way in advance.

It could be either. Ultimately, it doesn't matter. The majority of people watching don't give a shit about the divas matches, and the ones who do aren't basing their cheers and boos on whether someone's face or heel anyway. So if they're short of a babyface or heel one night, they can switch someone no bother.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

I know Sting vs HHH is one of the more obvious WM31 matches, but I can't help but feel that him screwing HHH at Survivor Series hasn't been used at all to build the match up. HHH has only flippantly mentioned Sting so far, instead of coming back with some intensity calling Sting out for costing him his job.

Of course there's months left for a build up, and more could happen for HHH to want a match, but the initial confrontation should have been used more.

I know Sting vs HHH is one of the more obvious WM31 matches, but I can't help but feel that him screwing HHH at Survivor Series hasn't been used at all to build the match up. HHH has only flippantly mentioned Sting so far, instead of coming back with some intensity calling Sting out for costing him his job.

Of course there's months left for a build up, and more could happen for HHH to want a match, but the initial confrontation should have been used more.

Both Sting and Ziggler's "History altering moment" from SS has been all for nothing, as the Authority came back in a few weeks anyway. If Sting were to try and rub it in Triple H's face now he'd look like a right idiot. Sting really should have been on the RAW after to at least enjoy the moment. As things stand, Sting's historic debut moment has been rendered null and void by shit booking.

• Paid Members

Sting wont be coming back to gloat. He's coming back to do something to the authority which makes Triple H challenge him to a match. He's a vigilante. The Survivor Series was a way to introduce him into storylines. The Authority had to return for him to actually wrestle them. He'll be at the Royal Rumble next week, I imagine.

Sting wont be coming back to gloat. He's coming back to do something to the authority which makes Triple H challenge him to a match. He's a vigilante. The Survivor Series was a way to introduce him into storylines. The Authority had to return for him to actually wrestle them. He'll be at the Royal Rumble next week, I imagine.

Yeah, he has nothing to gloat about now, so he'll have to come back and mess with them again. Perhaps he'll help with the return of the fired threesome?

One point though - the Authority didn't have to return to power to get to a Triple H/Sting match, they just had to get Triple H back on telly. There would (presumably) be nothing to stop Triple H returning as a Superstar to call out Sting and try to get revenge, he could have pleaded with Vince for a wrestler's contract so he could challenge the Stinger. By bringing back the whole Authority to power so quickly they've made Sting and Ziggler's big night at Survivor Series a total waste of time.

Edited by Dirty Eddie