Davey Richards issues statement on the Iowa incident

diamond_dust

• Paid Members
As much as I think I'd like to, I don't think I can let this drop; what the fuck is this about Kamala...?

Well, let's just say that the next time he pats his belly for a retro pop on Raw he's going to need make sure his brake's on first.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As much as I think I'd like to, I don't think I can let this drop; what the fuck is this about Kamala...?

He's lost both his legs to diabetes. He posted a video saying that two groups (Dawn Marie's Wrestlers Rescue and that MWF that did the famous Iron Sheik shoot interview) that had told him they were raising money for him were scamming and had pocketed the cash. Both groups have posted evidence that they sent the money to him though so fuck knows what the real story is.

• Paid Members
Both groups have posted evidence that they sent the money to him though so fuck knows what the real story is.

I know we’re getting way off topic here, but what did they show as proof? Paypal receipts?

Wrestler's Rescue posted a copy of the cheque and a missed delivery note as evidence that Kamala had sent it back to Dawn Marie and a letter from the bank confirming that Dawn had the payment stopped yesterday.

The owner of the MWF posted a picture of the money order and a massive rant about the whole situation

Like I said, fuck knows what's going on.

EDIT: Stupid tags

• Paid Members

Thing is, Kamala is telling people to stop donating to this MWF group. If Kamala was indeed getting the money they were donating, why would he do that, if they weren't robbing him? Also Dan Mirade and Dawn Marie have reputations of ripping people off in the past, so their credibility is fucked.

• Paid Members
Just hope the british promoters aren't gullible enough to pay richards up front before the shows...

should read...

Just hope the british promoters aren't gullible enough to book richards for shows

Davey has not asked myself for any money up front , I actually spoke to him a few days ago and he is looking forward to the trip

Just hope the british promoters aren't gullible enough to pay richards up front before the shows...

should read...

Just hope the british promoters aren't gullible enough to book richards for shows

Davey has not asked myself for any money up front , I actually spoke to him a few days ago and he is looking forward to the trip

My point had nothing to do with money.

• Paid Members
All things considered Kamala doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Prick !

Looks like you've got Richards' sense of humour, too, you should get on famously.

Archived