• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Good:

Rikishi/Slater

DBry/AJ

Swagger/Ryback

Cena smashing Big Show in the face - completely telegraphing Cena losing next week which means he might win. Or does it? I don't know!!! Argh!!! I have to watch now...

The New Zealand Tag Match was ok, nothing was bad on the whole show. Ziggler was great until he started to repeat himself nervously.

Raw was good so naturaly nobody wants to talk about it

Good show this week, with the exception of the tag i watched it all and wasn't tempted to fast forward any.

A great set up for the 1000th ep, like how we have a world title match that is genuinly quite hard to predict, the title could easily go to either man

Very enjoyable Raw last night, marked out for Mysterio and Rikishi's return (how cool was it seeing him dance with the Uso's?). The Punk/Show match was decent and the stuff with Cena at the end makes me believe that Show is going to cost him the title next week

Raw 1k is looking like being a stacked show, with two title matches, a wedding and some big returns

• Paid Members

Raw was good. They have a direction this week. They are building to next week. What happens after next week is the thing, but they might be doing a Nexus/Punk shoot style big angle next week (since there is nothing on the cards after the 1000 show).

Maybe a Punk or (SHOCK! HORROR!) Cena heel turn?

Raw was good so naturaly nobody wants to talk about it

You've gone full retard now, haven't you?

Gone? Wasn't I already?

I stand by my point, if Raw was poor then there would of been a thread up at 5am with everyone slamming it claiming that they are never going to watch again

The rey Mysterio return i thought was done well, Del Rio and Rey have had some great matches over the past couple of years and it seems a good feud for him to return to and get back into the swing of things

• Paid Members
I stand by my point, if Raw was poor then there would of been a thread up at 5am with everyone slamming it claiming that they are never going to watch again

Bollocks. You are talking shit. Most of the Raws recently have been shit. On a couple of occasions the threads haven't been created until late afternoon on Tuesday.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of you talking out of your sphincter.

Bollocks. You are talking shit. Most of the Raws recently have been shit. On a couple of occasions the threads haven't been created until late afternoon on Tuesday.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of you talking out of your sphincter.

Again i stand by what i say-people are always slamming WWE to do better, when it does nobody wants to praise it

This is why WWE cares very little for the internet audience (amongst many other reasons)

• Paid Members
Again i stand by what i say-people are always slamming WWE to do better, when it does nobody wants to praise it

Yeah, nobody was talking about WWE last summer or in the build-up to Wrestlemania on here.

"I'm not talking about this! It's good! Fuck WWE!"

• Paid Members

Are you actually serious? This place, moreso than anywhere on the net in my experience, WANTS the WWE to do well. If you actually read most of the better posters comments, you will see that they don't take potshots at WWE unless they're well deserved (and I mean well deserved). If anything, they're more likely to go out of their way to say something is good. The better posters on here are far from negative when it comes to the big E. Take the top two posters (going by last years' poll) for example.

What the fuck is a New Zealand tag team match?

I was wondering that. Anyone?

You should never go full retard.

I dont ever go anything with that word because it's a disgusting term

He's quoting the film tropic thunder.

Indeed I am. The fact that he missed that, well...

Archived