The 999th Monday Night Raw *Spoilers*

Cobra1000

there's nothing better than a really funny wrestling wedding. even NXT managed to have one as well

Pat Patterson stopping Brisco from heading off with The Godfather's Ho Train is one of my favourite wrestling moments. I think it was Teddy and Crystal getting hitched but I may well be wrong.

Uncle Pat with his arm around him "You don't need them stinkin Ho's, just stay here with me".

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

With regard the Vickie-Ziggler comments Gladders, im not basing this on much else but a feeling, wishful thinking and my interpretation of things but I reckon, potentially long term his cash-in may lead to him finally ditching her and a face turn. Everybody goes on about Dolph desperately needing to get rid of her but it's gone on and been teased, bait and switched so many times for so long now that it shouldn't just happen on a throwaway Raw/Smackdown, whatever but somewhere where it can make a significant impact like WrestleMania or surrounding his MITB cash-in, if a potential move up the ladder for Dolphs career is to be salvaged.

Archived