The 999th Monday Night Raw *Spoilers*

Cobra1000

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How over is Daniel Bryan?

Better show compared to the past few weeks. Rikishi was over like a mother-fucker too! Good to see the tag titles getting some RAW time for once too. Rey's return was ruined for me by the fact they let some of his pyro off in Del Rios entrance and they panned to the stage at the beat down, but It's good to see him back.

So next week we have:

Cena vs. Punk for the title

Daniel Bryan and AJ wedding

Brock answering Triple HHH's challenge

DX Reunion

Rock returns for his Championship quest

New GM announced

Intercontinental title defence

Taker, Austin and Vince

Plus lots of legends!

I'm assuming then were gonna get Ryback squashing Gillberg, hopefully a legends battle royal some unfunny yet funny backstage skits. Let's be honest, nobody can miss this.

How does everyone think a Jericho/Ziggler feud would go based off last night?

I'm sure it would be a decent match, they are both complete losers though so a win for either would do nothing IMO.

Does anyone see the Rock challenging the winner of Cena/Punk for the WWE Title at Summerslam setting up Cena/Rock 2?

I'm sure it would be a decent match, they are both complete losers though so a win for either would do nothing IMO.

Does anyone see the Rock challenging the winner of Cena/Punk for the WWE Title at Summerslam setting up Cena/Rock 2?

Possibly, but If there is a Rock/Cena II, which I expect there will be, I imagine it'll be built up for Wrestlemania again.

Punk beating Cena next week, only to drop it to Rock at Summerslam, with Cena regaining it at WM29 would be a pretty cool route to go down.

Good RAW, built up next week really well. Great to see Mysterio back, Rikishi was a nice surprise and the Ziggler/Jericho segment was interesting too.

Next week is absolutely stacked. Can't wait. There's more happening on that show than on any RAW in history. Just hope it lives up to the hype.

Possibly, but If there is a Rock/Cena II, which I expect there will be, I imagine it'll be built up for Wrestlemania again.

Punk beating Cena next week, only to drop it to Rock at Summerslam, with Cena regaining it at WM29 would be a pretty cool route to go down.

Nice in theory, how many appearance's is The Rock making between now and Mania though?!

No. Bad *Smack* Just my oppinion but Cena can't win the belt twice so quickly anymore. Not just saying this because its Cena, but if you keep putting the belt on him he's going to end up the most successful champion of all time. Even Triple H had the sense not take overtake Flair. It's just my view and I'm sure theres people on here who will disagree but Cena isn't worthy of that honour. I'm not just going off his ring skills because a champion doesn't actually have to be the greatest in ring performer anymore (and to be clear my main gripe with Cena in ring is his Super Cena lack of selling not his limited move set and multiple botched attempts at dropkicks) but if you compare him to the main eventers of recent years Cena just doesn't quite have the mainstream big star appeal that Austin, Rock, Hogan all had. In fact next to them he kind of makes you think whats so special about him. I just think Cena needs long title reigns from now on with long gaps in between before he becomes the first 50 time champion in history.

Archived