Raw Discussion and spoilers for July 2nd 2012

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

From WWE.com

"It was mandated last week that the WWE Title Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match will only feature Superstars who have previously hoisted the WWE Championship itself. Thus far, John Cena, Big Show, Chris Jericho and Kane are the only competitors announced for the contest, but we’d be surprised if a former champion or two didn’t rear his head from an unexpected location and throw his hat (so to speak) into the mix."

I take it "hat" means "mask", then. We also have Brock either there or live via satellite and another Raw returner, so as Raws go its looking to be a noteworthy one.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I saw Brock advertised on WWE.com The impression I got was via (VT). I think it's so expected these days from players like Brock and Rock that if it were "live" they'd advertise it as such. That's what they ended up doing with Rock.

• Paid Members

DDP segway would be easy enough to bring him on screen, would be nice for him to show up.

Then again it will become obvious the minute Heath Slater starts asking the crowd who the best talent in the WWE is, followed by him shouting 'Its Me, Its Me'

• Paid Members
AHMED. AHMED. AHMED.

Although, presumably they want to keep Slater injury-free until Raw 1000, so I doubt Ahmed would be the best idea. I would totally die from markdom if it was though.

Maybe not. Have you not seen what he looks like these days?

DDP was rumoured for tonight. I'd be happy to see Slater take a Diamond Cutter.

Archived