Hornswoggle

Jetta's G-string

I thought there was little chance of him surviving, but to be honest with a smidget of luck he's dwarfed many careers in WWE. I guess he has the luck of a leprechaun, but then there's always a small possibility he could be released.

I tried to work 'tiny' in there to no avail.

I'd like to see Hornswoggle in a Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones sort of character. Have him pal up with someone who can fight for him like Bronn in GoT, and have Hornswoggle be the wise cracking dwarf. I'm not sure who would be the other guy, I did think Regal but as he isn't really active as a wrestler these days it would be unlikely.

I think it would have potential to get over and make money, and given Vince's fondness for pop culture references I don't think it would be totally out of the question. It could help get someone over and it would be better than the directionless backstage skits he's involved with now.

• Paid Members
I'd like to see Hornswoggle in a Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones sort of character. Have him pal up with someone who can fight for him like Bronn in GoT, and have Hornswoggle be the wise cracking dwarf. I'm not sure who would be the other guy, I did think Regal but as he isn't really active as a wrestler these days it would be unlikely.

I think it would have potential to get over and make money, and given Vince's fondness for pop culture references I don't think it would be totally out of the question. It could help get someone over and it would be better than the directionless backstage skits he's involved with now.

Problem is how WWE would do this. It would be something daft like him going to university, them coming over clean shaved wearing a suit a top hat and a monocle. Then stick him with Kane or Big show and make them wear a backpack thing like in Mad Max so they can carry him around everywhere. After a few months the face his group is in a program with would say how they want the old Woggle back and he then starts dancing around again.

He's done very well for himself especially considering he had no wrestling background before.

I remember when he first came in people were thinking it would ruin Finlay but the way Finlay "used" him was an inspired touch and actually added another dimension to his heel character and it seemed like he was one of the most popular things going on here for a while. His interaction with JBL and Cole in those days was fun.

As amusing as it was for a few weeks, The Little Bastard (Still not keen on his current name but it's better than that) schtick seemed short lived and then as a modern day Dink to Finlay's babyface comedy character it also seemed to have limited shelf-life. It looked like the kind of thing that would be popular with the kids for six months or maybe a year.

Honestly when they drafted him to Raw on his own to feud with Chavo I thought he'd be gone by the next WM. So I was impressed he was able to reinvent himself as a longterm babyface on his own.

Think a heel turn would be a good move round about now.

• Paid Members
Probably afraid he might sue if let go.

?

I think she means, being in America, he'd sue because he's a midget. Litigious country and all that.

I don't get it either.

I cannot think of any other valid reason. Both the giant and the dwarf are still with WWE after many years and neither have that star power or even that popular amongst the younger viewers.

Archived