Hasbros

AshC

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I might be wrong, but I think some knock-off Hasbros did the rounds in the mid 90's (similar to the shite you see in Poundland these days) and that Diesel's head might be from one of them.

Edit: Pitcos actually says same thing on 1st page of the thread, but the head on Diesel actually looks different.

• Paid Members

(Replying to picture on previous page)

Ron Simmons' Galoob got to have been the worst wrestling figure ever. You couldn't do anything with him. Maybe an elbow to some guys head or something. Butch Reed, now there was a figure you could do a lot with.

• Paid Members

Hart Foundation Tag Team custom

This guy had the best custom hasbros I've seen. The packaging looks just about perfect, particularly the plastic on the front which holds the figures in place, almost all of the ones I've seen have a strange looking box instead. The front and back look bang on. The guy had a few on Ebay but they ended a while back. He also had a Powers of Pain double pack and a brilliant Stars and Stripes Ultimate Warrior along with a few others all of the same high quality.

• Paid Members
What was the logic behind the WCW action figures? Even as a kid i thought ti was dumb having a figure which couldn't move

Well, the Sting figure doubled up as a great desert fork, I know that.

Archived