Championship and Lower League Thread 2012/13

patiirc

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That's a decent upgrade from both Milmoor and DVS. Looks a bit big to be 12k capacity, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Blog I wrote. Championship fans may or not enjoy reading. I enjoyed thinking about it so that's all that matters!

The top five winners and losers in the transfer marker so far this summer.

Winners

Huddersfield Town

Manager Simon Grayson has made a statement of intent following Huddersfield

Bristol City

Endured another poor season last time out resulting in manager Keith Millen being replaced by Derek McInnes. Their two signings so far have been unimpressive. Jody Morris, once a can

• Paid Members
Bristol City

Endured another poor season last time out resulting in manager Keith Millen being replaced by Derek McInnes. Their two signings so far have been unimpressive. Jody Morris, once a can

For those who thinks their teams are in a state, Doncaster played their first pre-season game today against Cleethorpes and we had so few players, we needed to play Dean Saunders and Brian Carey. Yes, our manager and assistant had to be named on the bench and this is with trialists also included in the team! On the plus side, Deano scored on his debut. Not bad for a 48 year old!

We have just 15 players and this week we have let Simon Gillett, arguably one of our best players, go because we won't meet his wages. We have done nothing but sell, the 'experiment' was a complete balls up that we should never have taken on and I think the 'golden era' for my beloved Rovers is well and truely over and has me fearing for next season.

Archived