• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cards shaping up nicely. :)

I'm not sure if it's possible, but I'd love to see Grado booked on one of the Infinite shows. I'm sure you're aware of the guy. I think he's hilarious and it would be great to see him live in Liverpool.

Grado in a tag team match vs the Models, or Grado engaging in a verbal battle with Mikey Fitzgerald of the Council would be class.

Huge Heavyweight Clash! The super heavyweight Cyanide takes on RoH's powerhouse 'Unbreakable' Michael Elgin! What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

1185223_554582924632263_1656435190_n.png

'100% Welsh Beef' Dylan Roberts battles the debuting Tattooed Warrior Tyson T-Bone!

999140_558707980886424_2137452329_n.png

'The American Wolf' Davey Richards squares off with 'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson! To say this will be hard hitting is a huge understatement!

1174805_560224254068130_113326963_n.png

Davey vs Gibson was definitely the match I was hoping for.

Cyanide vs Elgin will be very interesting, I think Cyanide is a lot better than people give him credit for (i honestly think the green paint stops people taking him as seriously as he deserves) and Elgin never fails to put on a great match. Can't wait to see Elgin trying to dead lift German Suplex Cyanide!

• 2 weeks later...

Tag Team Tournament Qualifier

The Council vs. Timm Wylie & The Babyface Pitbull

547054_566000603490495_1843060062_n.jpg

Our 2nd Tag Title Tournament Qualifier! Who will join 'The Models' in the 4 Team Tournament in 2014? The always conniving members of the Council or the impressive pairing of Timm Wylie and The Pitbull?

Wylie & Pitbull enter this match fresh off the back of literally a HUGE victory of Rampage Brown and Cyanide, will their momentum carry them through to the tag team title tournament? Or will the leader of the Council Michael Fitzgerald have another ace up his sleave? Join us on Saturday 12th October to find out!

Now that Jack Gallagher's back in the U.K., I would LOVE to see Gallagher involved in this Saturday's show.

Like the Jack Gallagher v James Mason match that was canceled on the first show. That was the selling point for me on that show and was disappointed when it had to be canceled ... until the show started then it turned out to be just as good a show without the match. I'd still like to see it though.

Archived