• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will point out though just incase it's not completely clear on the groupon advertisement that tickets through groupon are for the balcony only, to get general admission tickets for the lower level or the last few second row seats you have to get them through either www.infinitepromotions.co.uk, Maguires Pizza Bar on Renshaw Street or take your chances on the door! Lower level tickets are priced

• 2 weeks later...

Ahead of Infinite Promotions 'In Your Scouse: Heat of Battle', Co - Owner Ciaran McConnell is forced to make a tough decision regarding the Heavyweight title match and the challenge made by fan favourite Bubblegum.

Tickets for 'In Your Scouse: Heat of Battle' are selling very quickly! Front row and Second row tickets are now sold out!

General Admission and Student tickets still available through our website -

Get yours now whilst you still can!

Good looking match card so far guys, really looking forward to seeing Lethal vs Ligero and Banks vs Bubblegum in the cage!

Other matches that are Gibson vs Roberts and Rampage & Cyanide vs Pitbull & Wylie could be good matches too. I think Sam Bailey vs Josh Bodom and Indy 500 vs The Models would also be two very good matches to see.

• 2 weeks later...
Loving the cage match

Good looking match card so far guys, really looking forward to seeing Lethal vs Ligero and Banks vs Bubblegum in the cage!

Other matches that are Gibson vs Roberts and Rampage & Cyanide vs Pitbull & Wylie could be good matches too. I think Sam Bailey vs Josh Bodom and Indy 500 vs The Models would also be two very good matches to see.

Thanks for the support guys, more announcements to come this week as we look to announce the full card

'Liverpool's first steel cage match in over a decade!' - wow, didn't realise it was that long ago.

I wonder who was in the last cage match Would it have been on a Brian Dixon show or something?

For a long time there was no proper venue in Liverpool for wrestling, besides St Georges Hall.

Seriously can't wait for this show, a week on Friday. Will this finally be the night CJ Banks leaves as the former champion?!

The card for this is shaping up nicely. Last show was excellent so heres hoping this will follow suit.

Can I ask where we stand with the British Premier League? I know it was always going to be a very ambitious project but I remember when it was first announced that guys like Marty Scurll, ZSJ, Mark Andrews, Mikey Whiplash and others were involved, however have yet to feature on a card. Guess it's just a case of guys schedules clashing and not being able to commit?

The Models vs Project Ego has been added to the card on the Infinity Facebook page, the line up for this show is very impressive. I went to the First 2 Infinity shows and enjoyed them, but unfortunately haven't been able to make it since as the shows clashed with other wrestling shows I already had tickets to and the FA Cup Final. So I'm looking forward to finally seeing another show.

I will be manning a merchandise table at the show, stocking all original DVD releases from Smartmark, Highspots and RF video. Companies covered include: CZW, Chikara, AIW, AAW, IWA, PWX, Juggalo Championship Wrestling, Prime, Dreamscape, JAPW and a myriad of other promotions.

"Should be something to suit most tastes, be it Strong Style, Death Match, High Flying, Technical or American Joshi (to mention a few!)

Prices will be between

Archived