Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Jack is wrestling for SWA in Scotland on Saturday unfortunately.

This is unfortunately the truth, we would have loved to have Jack with us this Saturday, but it's safe to say that you will see 'The Grappler' back at Infinite Promotions very soon!

I will try make it to this show. I went to the first show but circumstances and lack of cash has prevented me going to the last few shows been put on and I am determined to get to this one. If any tickets are left of course.

Tickets are still available on the door or online, look forward to having you with us!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great show last night. Loved the new separate entrances for babyfaces and heels, although it didn't always seem very strictly enforced which wrestlers went through which entrance.

The Models were RIDICULOUSLY OVER AS BABYFACES. They may well be the most popular act in the whole promotion, on a par with Zack Gibson.

The crowd turned them babyface at the last show in August vs Project Ego, so it was surprising to see Joey Hayes vs another babyface Josh Bodom. I felt sorry for poor Bodom, he had absolutely no chance trying to get the crowd behind him. I've never seen a British act get a reaction like the Models got. It wasn't just a few smart marks, it was 100% crowd support. Bodom kept trying to get the crowd going and you could hear crickets chirping every time.

I could easily see the Models in a co-main event spot for the next show (teaming with Zack Gibson in a 6 man?). People would totally accept that and want to see it. Whatever happens I really hope the Models are only booked against heels going forward, as it's not fair on any babyfaces they face. The Models are always going to get cheered.

Gibson vs Richards was really good, as was the Ligero & Bubblegum vs Banks & Bailey main event. Ligero pinning Banks sets up Banks vs Ligero for the title on the next show on January 25th. Bit disappointing that there's no December Christmas-themed show (there was last year), and that the next show is in 3 months. I guess it builds the anticipation. I'd love to see the promotion run more frequently though as I've yet to see a bad Infinite show. The look of the show, the entrances, the ring announcer (not meant as a knock on anyone, its just Magic Mark is really good).... everything's improved tons since the promotion started.

Big thanks to the guys running the show and of course the Wrestlers involved for what was a brilliant show. Look forward to the January event.

The Models really need to turn face at the next show. They played to the crowd brilliantly. I agree ClassicsGuy, poor Josh Bodom had no chance 'playing the babyface role. I enjoyed the Elgin and Cyanide match although my young nephew needed the toilet halfway through the match, I managed to catch the end.

Thanks again to those involved.

• 1 month later...

Infinite Promotions is a UK wrestling company created by UK wrestlers. Our mission is to provide quality live events for the public and UK

wrestling community, whilst simultaneously creating a workplace where UK wrestlers can earn the money that they deserve.

the-new-look-central-hall-127432959.jpg

Infinite Promotions present 'MerseyBeatDown II'

Saturday 25th January 2014

Matches already confirmed are:

Huge Heavyweight Title Match Main Event!

Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Champion 'The Juice' CJ Banks vs. 'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero

1470310_603032669787288_1356228619_n.jpg

Huge Main Event over a year in the making! 'The Juice' CJ Banks defends his title against 'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero! At 'A Hard Day's Fight: Round 2' Ligero upset the Champion serving him his first pinfall loss since the company began in May 2012! The Mexican Sensation pinned 'The Juice's' shoulders to the mat in a non-title tag team contest to earn himself a title rematch to avenge his loss from September 2012. 'MerseyBeatDown II' will mark the 609th day of CJ Bank's title reign! Could this be the end of the Juice's epic run? Or will history repeat itself? Join us on the 25th January 2014 to find out!

More Match TBA!

Live from:

The Dome - Grand Central Hall

Renshaw Street

Liverpool

L1 2SF

Doors: 6.00pm | Bell: 7.00pm

Entrance is via the front of the building off of Renshaw Street

For tickets and ticket prices, further information on the show, Infinite Promotions, The British Wrestling Premier League and more, please visit www.infinitepromotions.co.uk or consult our social media.

Facebook.com/InfinitePromotions

Twitter.com/Infinite_Promo

Youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

*Card subject to change

• Paid Members

Excellent - I've been waiting for things to start getting announced for this (well, this match was confirmed at the last show, but... you get me). The last show in October was my first ever Infinite Promotions show, and I loved just about everything about it. It really was my type of show. Brilliant venue, big screens, cool entrance ways, smoke machines, great sound system, a red-hot, vocal and enthusiastic crowd, hugely colourful cartoon characters and some pretty damn great wrestling.

I only really decided to check them out because I was in the North-West anyway for PCW the day before, but I decided there and then to make the trip back for Infinite on its own. All super, super fun and I would recommend it highly to anyone.

As it happens, I'm planning on making this a weekender with Triple-X Wrestling's Royal Rumble tie-in show in Coventry the next day anyway, my first wrestling road trip of 2014.

Wrestling weekends rule.

Excellent - I've been waiting for things to start getting announced for this (well, this match was confirmed at the last show, but... you get me). The last show in October was my first ever Infinite Promotions show, and I loved just about everything about it. It really was my type of show. Brilliant venue, big screens, cool entrance ways, smoke machines, great sound system, a red-hot, vocal and enthusiastic crowd, hugely colourful cartoon characters and some pretty damn great wrestling.

I only really decided to check them out because I was in the North-West anyway for PCW the day before, but I decided there and then to make the trip back for Infinite on its own. All super, super fun and I would recommend it highly to anyone.

As it happens, I'm planning on making this a weekender with Triple-X Wrestling's Royal Rumble tie-in show in Coventry the next day anyway, my first wrestling road trip of 2014.

Wrestling weekends rule.

Yeah, count me in for Infinite as well, missed the last one as clashed with something else I had on the same day, but cant wait for it again. As long as that last train home doesnt get held up in some random part of the country again, all should be good :) CJ is really off the leash in Infinite and has had some total belters there. Ligs vs CJ should be superb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson vs. 'The Ascension' Kenneth Cameron

1545770_614093168681238_1466043820_n.jpg

Fresh from a huge victory over Davey Richards at a Hard Day's Fight Round 2, Zack Gibson faces another huge challenge! Former WWE NXT Star Kenneth Cameron is looking to make an impact! Will Cameron make his statement at the expense of Gibson? Or will he suffer the same fate as the American Wolf?

'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson vs. 'The Ascension' Kenneth Cameron

1545770_614093168681238_1466043820_n.jpg

Fresh from a huge victory over Davey Richards at a Hard Day's Fight Round 2, Zack Gibson faces another huge challenge! Former WWE NXT Star Kenneth Cameron is looking to make an impact! Will Cameron make his statement at the expense of Gibson? Or will he suffer the same fate as the American Wolf?

Hope Cameron uses the Ascension music and gimmick.

Should be a great show.

Please book the Models as babyfaces though, against heels! Fans want to cheer the Models; against the right heels who are hated (Bailey? Rampage?) the dynamic and atmosphere would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Bubblegum vs. 'Manchester's Own' Sam Bailey

Baseball Bat on a pole - Loser Leaves Liverpool!

1530370_615045095252712_1342294743_n.jpg

After costing Bubblegum the Infinite Heavyweight Title at 'In Your Scouse: THOB', and then at 'A Hard Day's Fight: Round 2' trying to take Bubblegum out with a baseball bat to the knee, Sam Bailey looks to put an end to the Infinite career of one of Liverpool's favourites! But the fearless Bubblegum will not back down from this bully! Who will retrieve the baseball bat? What damage will be done? and who will be forced to leave Liverpool and never return?

The Babyface Pitbull vs. The Council

Gauntlet Match

1535633_621028604654361_1390464908_n.jpg

The Babyface Pitbull has been involved in a bitter feud with the members of 'The Council' for well over a year now, will he finally get his hands on the evil leader of the Council Michael Fitzgerald? Or will the Council retire Pitbull like they have done to others in the past? One thing is for sure, this rivalry will end on January 25th as the Pitbull runs the Gauntlet to get to Fitzgerald! Don't miss the epic conclusion!

Zack Gibson vs. Rampage Brown

1535372_622986237791931_1693098785_n.jpg

Regretfully we have to announce that Kenneth Cameron has had to pull out of MerseyBeatDown II due to family issues. Replacing the former WWE NXT star is another former WWE NXT star Rampage Brown! Gibson vs. Brown, first time ever! Don't miss what is sure to be a classic first time encounter!

T-Bone vs. Dylan Roberts vs. Cyanide vs. Timm Wylie

1525179_622987411125147_400398408_n.jpg

HUGE Heavyweight 4 way battle! Every man for himself! Who will walk away with the victory and the momentum? A win here will surely launch a competitor into a top contenders position!

Archived