SEATING INFORMATION FOR TOMORROW:

Infinite Promotions presents "In Your Scouse: The Heat of Battle" tomorrow, from The Dome, Grand Central Hall, Liverpool. Doors: 6pm / Bell: 7pm

It has come to our attention that due to an administrative error from our friends at Groupon there has been some confusion about the status of tickets booked through their website. We'd like to clear this up.

Firstly, although we assured them it was not necessary, they listed the need to call and book with Infinite Promotions on their website. This is, as mentioned, unnecessary. If you have Groupon tickets and have not called us to book, don't worry. Your ticket will be honoured.

Secondly, Groupon did not list that the seating allocated to them was situated in The Dome's balcony section. This was always the intention for tickets sold through their site. they have since updated their listing with this information but it may not have been updated on their app. For those who would rather sit at floor level, we will be offering the opportunity to watch the show from the floor for an "upgrade" fee of

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another solid show by you guys, been to every one and its worth the long travel down. Only downside is timing issues, the doors opened 15 minutes late and the show ended at 10.30 instead of 10, it's not a one off i'm starting to notice this is every show. Maybe shorten down the less important matches? I noticed to line for pictures in the break was very long and it felt like no time was put in place to actually set the cage up. Towards the end the room was far more empty than to begin with so a lot may of missed the run in during the main event.

That out of the way it was great, I really enjoyed it and I noticed it was the biggest crowd to date, was awesome sitting in the balcony too! Glad to see that finally open.

Looking forward to the next on on October...12th? I think.

Who/what happened at the run in ?

Cheers

Another solid show by you guys, been to every one and its worth the long travel down. Only downside is timing issues, the doors opened 15 minutes late and the show ended at 10.30 instead of 10, it's not a one off i'm starting to notice this is every show. Maybe shorten down the less important matches? I noticed to line for pictures in the break was very long and it felt like no time was put in place to actually set the cage up. Towards the end the room was far more empty than to begin with so a lot may of missed the run in during the main event.

That out of the way it was great, I really enjoyed it and I noticed it was the biggest crowd to date, was awesome sitting in the balcony too! Glad to see that finally open.

Looking forward to the next on on October...12th? I think.

Sam Bailey came out in a mask & hoody and stopped Bubblegum getting out the cage which resulted in CJ Banks retaining then after the match Bailey cut a promo followed by both him and CJ attacking Bubblegum then El Ligero ran out and made the save. I'm sure next show it is Bubblegum/Ligero vs CJ/Bailey, I couldn't really catch what was said but i'm sure thats whats happening.

A hooded figure came out helping to thwart bubblegum as he was near the door.. Juice won.. Figure was revealed as sam bailey.. Juice bailey attacked gum.. Ligero came down jumped off the cage onto them.. They escaped out the ring and ciaron announced the next show would be bailey/banks vs ligero/gum.

Show was ok enjoyed the rounds match between damon and doug.. Themodels sre amazing, dylans a cracking heel and the main event was boss.

quick results

The Models def. Project Ego (Tag team championship qualifier)

Doug Williams def. "Deadly" Damon Leigh 2 falls to 1 (British Rules)

El Ligero def. Jay Lethal

Dylan Roberts def. Zack Gibson

Timm Wylie/Babyface Pitbull def. Cyanide/Rampage Brown

CJ Banks def Bubblegum

quick results

The Models def. Project Ego (Tag team championship qualifier)

Fantastic opener, really good to see these two flying fast paced and a Kirby Harmonica spot :)

Doug Williams def. "Deadly" Damon Leigh 2 falls to 1 (British Rules)

Good match, well done, Doug apparently pulled his stomach during this

El Ligero def. Jay Lethal

Slow to get going, but went mental at the end, a grower that's for certain cracking match

Dylan Roberts def. Zack Gibson

Dylan was super heel here as home town boy Zack gave it all, but ultimately lost to a 'cheeky' roll up

Timm Wylie/Babyface Pitbull def. Cyanide/Rampage Brown

Cracking match again. Cyanide, teased a face turn with the Council after the match and stopped short of beating down Mike, whatever his name is

CJ Banks def Bubblegum

These two put on a hell of a show, brawling outside the ring before entering the cage. Nice basis on Bubblegums injury about 1/2 way through after they had battered each other and a screwy ending with a very good heel Sam Bailey afterwards. I thought Bubs was going to turn with a 'rascally' fake injury getting helped out the cage and then pretend was fine to score the win though :)

The PA seemed to go fritzy as couldnt hear any of the announcements afterwards El Ligs dive off the cage was a nice spot as well though

Infinite seem to take many things on board after the last show and this was a much better effort, not that the last one was bad. Magic Mark was a nice touch as announcer, smoke thingy looked different and seemed a Bar staff should not be upchucking though, odd as. Also some sign posting for the upperdeck would have been great as was a bit of a maze behind the scenes. Cracking view from up there mind. Enjoyed it immensely!

First Infinity show I've been able to make since the first 2 and I thought it was the best of the 3 I've been to. I really enjoyed the show but the long break putting up the cage time was necessary but it was painful watching as they tried to kill time.

Either have a second intermission and allow people to go and get a drink go outside for fag / fresh air for 15 minutes (that's better than just sitting waiting, and I've seen both SWE and FSW both do that while they sorted out the no ropes or cage matches and it worked better than just trying to kill time and keep everyone sitting there). Or even have Ligs vs Lethal before the cage and do all of the pictures on the stage while the cage is being set up meaning the regular intermission could have been shorter. Not huge issues but could easily have been worked better on the night.

As for the show itself; I think 'Magic Mark' is a good addition as the ring announcer, he is very good at what he does and good to see him getting more work outside FCP. The sound system was a huge improvement since the last show I went and the big projector effectively like a big screen on the back wall was a nice little touch.

The Models had a great match with Ego, I don't think I've ever seen Ego in a bad match but this was far and away the best I've seen the Models. Really exciting and fast paced tag match and the Models are super over with the fans, I wasn't sure but I got the impression the Models were supposed to be the heels and Ego baby face, but the fans were cheering the Models regardless. Very strong start to the show, and The Model shot right up in my estimation after this match.

Doug Williams and Damon Leigh in the World of Sports rules match for me was the weakest match on the card, but that was always likely as in my opinion the WOS style was a product of it's time and just doesn't work anymore. I don't like the rounds as it kills any momentum built and it has to start again and the final fall and when it usually ends up sudden death always has a added level of drama and intensity that renders the earlier rounds somewhat redundant. I always feels with these type of matches the final round where it's next fall / submission wins are enjoyable but ultimately that's just the final 5 minutes, and I would prefer a normal match where a victory could come at any moment. I haven't seen much of Damon Leigh and I don't think this was the best match for me to judge him on, Doug is obviously over with the fans at home in this style of match but I much prefer it when Doug goes at a faster pace. I'm all for weaving elements of the style into modern wrestling but I am not a fan of the WOS rules and I think that generally when a match like this is on a show the majority of fans in attendance somewhat switch off or attention drifts. Fair play if people enjoyed it, but it's not for me.

Lethal and Ligero had a predictably great match, both guys are fantastic workers and turned in the type of performance you'd expected from them. Nothing but praise for both guys, got a great reaction from the crowd and the number of people queuing up for pictures with them in the ring after was phenomenal.

I haven't seen Dillon Roberts much and certainly haven't seen him lately but on the odd match I have caught he didn't really stand out. But after not seeing him in quite some time, on this show he looked in much better shape and he wrestled a harder hitting and exciting style than I remembered. I'm not sure if he has really upped his game or if I just haven't seen enough to realise it but he really impressed me. Zack Gibson also likes to wrestle that type of style so it was a good match up and I enjoyed what they did. The spot where Roberts got tied up in the ropes and Zack Gibson got the kid out of the crowd to kick him in the balls was hilarious and got an almighty pop from the crowd. Surely that should have been a disqualification, outside interference and a low blow in one, but I don't think anyone really cared when it made them laugh so much. Roberts got a cheap win by holding the ropes to ensure he got a 3 count on a roll up which will hopefully lead to a rematch on the next show. Zack continues to impress (I'm hoping he gets Davey Richards at some point on when he is on tour) and Roberts really looked good and hopefully he will be on the next show.

I've not seen Timm Wylie at all and haven't seen much of Babyface Pitbull but on this occasion they were really impressive as a tag team against Cyanide and Rampage. To be honest on paper it seemed a bit of a random match with guys who I don't think have teamed together much on both sides, so I didn't have massive expectations but they really put on a good match with some mega impressive spots. Wylie and Pitbulls Road Warriors style Doomsday Device on Cyanide was amazing and it really got a huge reaction. All the guys in this match looked the part, but one thing that always get's me is I never understand why Cyanide has the green paint on him. It's not a huge issue but he is a big monster and a surprisingly impressive athlete and I just think it's hard to be taken seriously as the killing machine he could be with it. Talented guy but I don't think he presents himself in the most effective way, if he could adjust his look a bit I think it could help him get over more. I'm not a huge fan of the council stuff, it's a bit limited and repetitive and ultimately doesn't seem to go anywhere. If you want to do a gimmick like that I think you'd be better doing it a bit more like ECW did Cyrus from 'The Network' where a corrupt official is basically abusing his power to run the show as his play thing. If you make it more serious and less comedic I think it could really have potential.

The main event in the cage was also really good, there was a point were Bubblegum played up a legitimate injury and the management, referee and everyone played along to make it look unscripted. Bubblegum has worked the injury angle so many times now, and as good as he is at it (and he got at PCW when he did it there) I now find it hard to fall for it again. But for anyone who hasn't seen him do it before and is aware of his knee issues I think it would have worked really well and fooled them. Banks viciously went to work on the knee when it looked like the match would have to be stopped and all the confusion around the knee injury had allowed extra people to come to ringside to help Bubblegum without any suspicion. Ultimately one of these would turn out to be the man who Liverpool love to hate Sam Bailey as he cost Bubblegum the match by slamming his head in the door of the cage as he went to crawl out. That spots been done loads of times before but I didn't see it coming in this match as all the confusion around the injury completely distracted from the fact that Bailey in disguise had been hanging about at ring side. Banks got the win and Bailey said he hated the Liverpool crowd and what better way than to get to them than costing their favorite the big title win. The new alliance of Banks and Bailey went to work on the beaten Bubblegum, before Ligero came to the ring and hit them with a flying cross body from the top of the cage. Setting up Bailey and Banks vs the reunited Hubba Bubba Lucha at the next event in October. I was curious as to why Bailey wasn't on the show originally, so good to see him in the mix as he is so much better as a heel than a face and in front of that partisan Liverpool crowd he gets mega heat for his Manchester connections. That tag should be good, and the long awaited return of Ligs and Bubblegum as a team should be interesting.

Overally a good fun show and look forward to the next one on October 12th. As far as I can tell Lufisto, Pope, Elgin, Davey, Cage and Ultimo are all available on that date in between their booking at PCW and SWE, hopefully Infinity will use a couple of those guys on the next show. Unbreakable F'n Machines or Davey would do very nicely!

MANCHESTER SAM IN BANKS BAIL-OUT: HUGE TAG ENCOUNTER SET FOR OCTOBER

A huge thank you to everyone who made our event, "In Your Scouse: Heat of Battle", on Friday such a roaring success. 419 in attendance. Our largest draw to date by far Please join us again on October the 12th for more hard-hitting, family-friendly action with the stars of Infinite Promotions.

In results from Friday:

The Models defeated Project Ego in the first Infinite Promotions Tag Team Championship Tournament qualifier.

Doug Williams defeated "Deadly" Damon Leigh, two-falls-to-one, in a British Wrestling Exhibition bout.

"Mexican Sensation" El Ligero defeated Jay Lethal in a stunning encounter.

After the break, "100 % Welsh Beef" Dylan Roberts defeated "Liverpool's #1" Zack Gibson.

Timm Wylie and the Babyface Pitbull defeated Cyanide and Rampage Brown after a devastating Doomsday Device on Cyanide.

In the main event, CJ Banks defeated Bubblegum to retain the Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Championship, after Sam Bailey's interference. Post-match, Banks and Bailey continued to assault Bubblegum until El Ligero made the save. A tag team match between the opposing sides was set for October 12th.

Tickets available soon.

Fantastic to see such a big crowd.

I think there are a few reasons for this - cage match being a draw, great hype/promotion/build up during the last show, Jay Lethal being the most high profile 'major outside talent to date' (Fergal Devitt possibly on a par, but more casual fans will know Lethal from TNA, maybe Doug Williams too for same reasons), good reviews in wrestling magazines, with word of mouth about the shows qualities spreading, and something else that I think might be a big reason - show taking place on a Friday night!

I know the next show is already booked for Saturday 12th October, but just a suggestion for you guys, maybe to try another Friday night in the future, maybe in December?

The production on the show was several notches up from previous shows. Magic Mark is a great addition as a ring announcer.

Really enjoyed the show. I thought Ciaran was going to turn heel, the way he was pacing the outside the cage during the main event! He was like Vince McMahon at the Survivor Series 1997. :laugh:

The atmosphere was great. There were a lot of new faces, mostly around the bar area. There was a definite vibe of 'this is a cool place to be/a new 'thing', which is always cool to experience. I overheard several people say they'd come back again for the next show because they had a good time.

Love it when something new starts to grow. You should definitely stick to a schedule of 1 show every 2 months at least now. There's a definite positive momentum around the promotion.

Where can I get an 'In Your Scouse' mug please?! Seriously, I'd pay for one. I saw one on the ticket distribution table as I came in, but there was none for sale (and no In Your Scouse t-shirts either!).

• 3 weeks later...

Infinite Promotions is a UK wrestling company created by UK wrestlers. Our mission is to provide quality live events for the public and UK

wrestling community, whilst simultaneously creating a workplace where UK wrestlers can earn the money that they deserve.

the-new-look-central-hall-127432959.jpg

Infinite Promotions present 'A Hard Day's Fight: Round 2

Saturday 12th 2013

Matches already confirmed are:

Main Event Tag Team Grudge Match!

Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Champion 'The Juice' CJ Banks & 'Manchester's Own' Sam Bailey vs. Hubba Bubba Lucha (Bubblegum and El Ligero)

577268_551880408235848_628211507_n.png

The show will also feature Ring of Honour stars Davey Richards and Michael Elgin!

Match announcements to be made very soon!

Live from:

The Dome - Grand Central Hall

Renshaw Street

Liverpool

L1 2SF

Doors: 6.00pm | Bell: 7.00pm

Entrance is via the front of the building off of Renshaw Street

For tickets and ticket prices, further information on the show, Infinite Promotions, The British Wrestling Premier League and more, please visit www.infinitepromotions.co.uk or consult our social media.

Facebook.com/InfinitePromotions

Twitter.com/Infinite_Promo

Youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

*Card subject to change

Archived