• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Zack might be a little reluctant to give himself the match against the biggest name they've had but I'd quite like to see Gibson vs Devitt

That would be a good bout and isn't a bad idea as a match,mate, just not for this show. As Hitman posted, this next event is already built around the main event of Gibson vs Bailey in a streetfight battle, stemming from the big angle at the end of the March 9th show when Bailey screwed Gibson out of winning the Infinite title. Really doubt Gibson would wrestle twice on the card, nor would it make any sense.

I don't think CJ should ever be a top heel personallly but its just my view. If I was booking a card he would probably be one of the first names on it because he's one of the most polished in ring guys in the UK now but personality wise I find him lacking. The best use for CJ is to be kept strong so he can put over a babyface you want to get over. He would be perfect for that role. A key asset to any roster but for me he isn't someone to build around. Saying that being a Merseyside lad he's going to be cheaper for them to book and more likely to take on their dates being closer to home and he's proven to be reliable so business wise it's a smart move for them and I can see why they did it.

Thanks for all of the comments and feedback guys, we love hearing your thoughts and suggestions, here's a few little updates on where we stand for May 11th!

Renshaw Street Fight!

'Manchester's Own' Sam Bailey vs. 'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson!

525285_489036994520190_749810500_n.jpg

The culmination of Infinite Promotions' most heated rivalry! No DQ! Street Fight! Who will come out on top? The hometown hero? Or the invading loud mouth Mancunian?

Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Title Match

'The Juice' CJ Banks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived