• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just bought second row tickets to this show. The main event and the four way look fantastic.

Should be a great night. Good luck to all involved.

Great news mate, we look forward to seeing you there, please let us know your thoughts following the show :)

Gutted that this clashes with Southside, having been to the first 2 Infinite shows I thought they were brilliant, good luck with the show, will it be filmed for DVD? Are there DVD's of the first 2 shows available at all?

We're really disappointed that we had this clash and we're hoping that nothing like this happens again in the future. The event will be filmed for DVD, and the first 2 shows are currently being put together for DVD with '51st State of Emergency' (our debut) being featured as bonus material on the 'Hard Day's Fight' DVD due to the lower quality of footage. Unfortunately this DVD double pack won't be available on the 1st but we're hoping to have it ready in the new year, we've had some technical difficulties but these are being sorted.

Keep an eye out on our social media for news on the releases :)

Really looking forward to Saturday night's show. Full card as far as I can make out:

- CJ Banks vs Jack Gallagher for Infinite Promotions title

- Rampage Brown vs Josh Bodom in World of Sport match

- Timm Wylie vs Dylan Roberts

- Cyanide vs Sam Bailey vs LA Austin vs Zack Gibson

- Dunne Bros vs The Models

- Bubblegum vs Wild Boar

- Dean Macmanus vs Pitbull

Nice mix of returning wrestlers from the first 2 shows, as well as some new faces.

Looking forward the most to Banks/Gallagher, Bodom/Brown and the 4 way. Intrigued to see the other matches as well.

If Saturday night's show is anything like the two previous shows, the fans will be in for a real treat.

I'd love to see Infinite run more shows next year, increasing the frequency of them if possible. Once every 6-8 weeks would be great.

Quick Results

Bubblegum def Wild Boar

Dean Macmanus def Babyfaced Pitbull

Rampage Brown w/Melanie Price def Josh Bodom via KO in round 4/5

Zack Diamond won the Four Way,

Order of Elimination: Cyanide by DQ,

Austin by Bailey after Cyanide powerbombed him on a chair and as Austin was being helped out the ring, Bailey superkicked him and pinned him.

Diamond then pinned Bailey after a series of exchanges.

Tim Wylie def Dylan Roberts

The Models def The Dunne Brothers

CJ Banks def Jack Gallagher to retain

Didn't think this show was quite up to the level of the previous 2 but in saying that, it was by no means a bad show and there was plenty to enjoy. I really enjoyed The Models vs Dunne Brothers and Juice vs Gallagher was very good though I wish it had gone maybe an extra 5 minutes or so. Would definitely like to see The Dunnes and Wild Boar back at Infinite. Tim Wylie was also somewhat of a revelation as i'd never even heard of him, let alone seen him but the guy had a very impressive showing with Dylan Roberts which was alot better than I was originally anticipating.

Quick review and thoughts from the show

Bubblegum vs Wild Boar: This was a good match and was a decent choice for the opener but I found it was alittle short for my liking.

Rampage Brown vs Josh Bodom (Premier League match): I really enjoyed this match and loved all the hard hitting strikes and great chain from both men.

Dean Macmanus vs Pitbull: I wasnt really expecting alot from this one but I actually thought it was a pretty decent match overall.

LA Austin vs Zack Gibson vs Cyanide vs Sam Bailey (Tag Elimination): This match was alot of fun and had some great spot, that powerbomb Cyanide gave to LA on the chair was just sick.

Tim Wylie vs Dylan Roberts: I didn't really get into this one as much as the other matches on the show but it was still good, I was impressed with Tim Wylie hitting a hurricanrana from the top though.

The Models vs The Dunne Brothers: This was a good solid tag match, It seemed like the fans where more into what the Models were doing over the Dunnes though.

CJ Banks vs Jack Gallagher (Infinite Championship): This was one hell of a match, these guys mixed it up from chain, to strikes to suplexes. There was one point where Gallagher hit the ropes and caught his neck which looked nasty. I was really pleased that Banks got the win though.

Agree with the above reviews. Another really good show. Shame it took place on the same night of a few other shows, but that's been well documented.

Next show was announced for March 9th, with a main event of CJ Banks defending his title against Zack Gibson. Totally logical booking; Gibson as the next challenger in line for Banks made perfect sense, due to Gibson winning the 4 way, basically an unofficial number one contenders match.

Really enjoying the talent on these shows. Rampage Brown, Josh Bodom, all the guys in the 4 way, the Models, and Banks & Gallagher - they're all the backbone of this promotion and all bring a lot to the table.

I don't know if it would ever be possible, but given that this is a Liverpool-based promotion, Robbie Brookside (well known Everton fan) vs Zack Gibson (massive LFC fan who wears LFC-branded trunks and has YNWA as his entrance theme) would be an intriguing all-Liverpool match up. Veteran vs up & coming star match up, and all that. The football tie-in makes it even more marketable. Just an idea, no idea if it's even viable or what Brookside's status is these days.

One thing I do wish was different is the frequency of the shows. How come it's 4 months between each show? Is this an issue in regards booking the building? A logistical thing involving organisation of the show? A money issue? It would be great if there could be shows every 3 months instead, or even every 2 months. Does anyone know why there is a 4 month gap between shows?

Agree with the above reviews. Another really good show. Shame it took place on the same night of a few other shows, but that's been well documented.

Next show was announced for March 9th, with a main event of CJ Banks defending his title against Zack Gibson. Totally logical booking; Gibson as the next challenger in line for Banks made perfect sense, due to Gibson winning the 4 way, basically an unofficial number one contenders match.

Really enjoying the talent on these shows. Rampage Brown, Josh Bodom, all the guys in the 4 way, the Models, and Banks & Gallagher - they're all the backbone of this promotion and all bring a lot to the table.

I don't know if it would ever be possible, but given that this is a Liverpool-based promotion, Robbie Brookside (well known Everton fan) vs Zack Gibson (massive LFC fan who wears LFC-branded trunks and has YNWA as his entrance theme) would be an intriguing all-Liverpool match up. Veteran vs up & coming star match up, and all that. The football tie-in makes it even more marketable. Just an idea, no idea if it's even viable or what Brookside's status is these days.

One thing I do wish was different is the frequency of the shows. How come it's 4 months between each show? Is this an issue in regards booking the building? A logistical thing involving organisation of the show? A money issue? It would be great if there could be shows every 3 months instead, or even every 2 months. Does anyone know why there is a 4 month gap between shows?

Thanks for the positive reviews guys. We're very pleased you enjoyed the shows. In answer to your question ClassicsGuy, our show previous to this was September the 8th, so just shy of three months ago. Our debut before that was May 26th so a week over three months before our second. We would love to be able to bring Liverpool more frequent wrestling action but we don't want to "run before we can walk".

Those of you willing/able to travel may, though, be interested by our recently announced deal to take over from WA1 in Warrington. We're committed to bringing Warrington (another historic home of wrestling in the UK) quality wrestling as we hope we have done to Liverpool.

Rome wasn't built in a day, but when it was built it was pretty spectacular, so bear with us and share in the fruits of our labour.

Cheers and keep the feedback coming.

Ciar

Thanks for the positive reviews guys. We're very pleased you enjoyed the shows. In answer to your question ClassicsGuy, our show previous to this was September the 8th, so just shy of three months ago. Our debut before that was May 26th so a week over three months before our second. We would love to be able to bring Liverpool more frequent wrestling action but we don't want to "run before we can walk".

Those of you willing/able to travel may, though, be interested by our recently announced deal to take over from WA1 in Warrington. We're committed to bringing Warrington (another historic home of wrestling in the UK) quality wrestling as we hope we have done to Liverpool.

Rome wasn't built in a day, but when it was built it was pretty spectacular, so bear with us and share in the fruits of our labour.

Ciar

Ciar

Good to see that Wrestling in Warrington will be still going ahead as after traveling all over the country to see wrestling it's nice to have another one on my doorstep.

So will it be the Infinity roster and Infinity name on the shows, or will the Warrington shows be run differently but still under the Infinity umbrella?

Any idea when the full list of dates will be confirmed?

Good to see that Wrestling in Warrington will be still going ahead as after traveling all over the country to see wrestling it's nice to have another one on my doorstep.

So will it be the Infinity roster and Infinity name on the shows, or will the Warrington shows be run differently but still under the Infinity umbrella?

Any idea when the full list of dates will be confirmed?

These are decisions that we're in the process of making. Warrington's a different market to Liverpool. We naturally expect the crowd to be different. WA1, although it had a short history, used some different talent than we have been using in our time in Liverpool. Before that, Greg (Voodoo) ran shows out of the venue and, again, used talent that we haven't used (as yet). We're very interested to know who people think would prosper in Warrington, and even in Liverpool too.

Let us know who you're all into and, if you've been to the Warrington shows previously, who you believe did well in front of the crowd.

Full lists of dates will be made available as soon as they're finalised.

Ciar

Archived