Breaking - British Wrestling Premier League match booked - London/ Leeds

In another suprising turn of events, the Infinite Promotions web team can now reveal the reason behind Rampage Brown's withdrawal from his scheduled bout at 'A Christmas Quarrel'. News just in from our friends at the British Wrestling Premier League (BWPL) is that the final match of round two of The League will take place at the show in December. In a statement they said: 'We at the British Wrestling Premier League are pleased to announce that Leeds vs. London will take place as part of Infinite Promotions presentation of 'A Christmas Quarrel' on December 1st. We can also reveal that, in an unexpected move, Melanie Price has already made her selection for London. Off the back of his emergency transfer deal with the team back in May, Ms Price has selected Rampage Brown.' The selection of Brown will come as a surprise to many based on the fact that he was already scheduled to appear on the show in question, but not in his capacity as a member of the London League contingent. This disregard for his existing booking has already led to internal speculation as to what sanctions Rampage may face from Infinite Promotions. It is worth considering, though, that those operating Infinite Promotions have their own vested interest in other League teams, and so to sanction a competitor based on his involvement in a league situation, may lead to trouble that it isn't worth getting involved in. In the coming days, the Infinite Promotions web team and that of the BWPL will bring you further updates on this situation as it develops. The BWPL will also be bringing you news on who Leeds selects to compete in December. As ever, stay tuned to our social media.

384795_416560075101216_2047554283_n.png

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heavyweight Title Match
'The Juice' CJ Banks vs. 'Grappler' Jack Gallagher

599638_420036304753593_393994306_n.jpg

Infinite Promotions returns to 'The Dome', 1st December, with another sure-fire spectacular, headlined by CJ Banks once again looking to defend his Heavyweight title - this time against the onslaught of no-nonsense wrestler's wrestler Jack Gallagher. A clash that has old and new wrestling fans alike salivating in anticipation, Gallagher vs. CJ Banks will bring together the best mix of styles, skill and excitement into the ring for what could turn out to be a modern classic.

Versed in multiple martial-art disciplines, Gallagher is a much different challenge for Jucie than he has faced before. Trained in the world-renowned Snake Pit, and then later guided by the tutelage of Internationally-recognised Catch Wrestling great Billy Robinson, Jack brings to the table an array of heists and throws, as well as an arsenal littered with devastatingly painful submission holds on the mat.

CJ Banks is no stranger to the wrestling mat either. A skilled technician in his own right, 'The Juice' compliments his penchant for the technically sublime with explosive striking, unafraid to use all of his body to inflict damage on his foes. His favourite maneuver: a devasting running knee to the jaw.

Both men are at the top of their respective games, with experience against international opposition (most notably having had matches with American Television wrestling star Davey Richards). Their match on the 1st of December tops a card of tremendous, hard-hitting action that can be enjoyed by all the family.

Card is starting to take shape and some good match ups and debuts, but unfortunately this is the same day as Southside's big show with Devitt and Elgin that I'm already going so wont be able to attend this unfortunately. Really gutted as the last show was really good and Banks vs Gallagher will be great.

It's so frustrating to see good British shows clash, as I want to go both. If this was the Saturday after that would have been great as there is nothing on between FCP and PCW on the Fri and Sun that weekend. I know it's not always possible but I wish the bigger British Promotions could try and make sure their dates don't clash, especially considering most promotions only run once a month or less, there are plenty of Friday and Saturday and Sunday's that don't have any shows on, so to have 2 on one day is such a waste. As both talent and fans end up having to make the choice when with a little cooperation and planning everyone could do both.

Card is starting to take shape and some good match ups and debuts, but unfortunately this is the same day as Southside's big show with Devitt and Elgin that I'm already going so wont be able to attend this unfortunately. Really gutted as the last show was really good and Banks vs Gallagher will be great.

It's so frustrating to see good British shows clash, as I want to go both. If this was the Saturday after that would have been great as there is nothing on between FCP and PCW on the Fri and Sun that weekend. I know it's not always possible but I wish the bigger British Promotions could try and make sure their dates don't clash, especially considering most promotions only run once a month or less, there are plenty of Friday and Saturday and Sunday's that don't have any shows on, so to have 2 on one day is such a waste. As both talent and fans end up having to make the choice when with a little cooperation and planning everyone could do both.

This is unfortunate and we would have preferred to avoid a double booking which we have managed with our previous 2 offerings, however sometimes these things happen. There are other factors that go into when we can promote one of the major ones being other shows being held at our venue. We talk alot with other promotions to try to prevent such things happening and we are bulding a very promising relationship with Southside for the future. We're disappointed you can't make this show but hopefully we'll catch you at our next event, in the meantime enjoy Southside it looks like it will be a fantastic show.

This is unfortunate and we would have preferred to avoid a double booking which we have managed with our previous 2 offerings, however sometimes these things happen. There are other factors that go into when we can promote one of the major ones being other shows being held at our venue. We talk alot with other promotions to try to prevent such things happening and we are bulding a very promising relationship with Southside for the future. We're disappointed you can't make this show but hopefully we'll catch you at our next event, in the meantime enjoy Southside it looks like it will be a fantastic show.

Fair enough, will definately try and make it to the next event. Good luck with the show

Fair enough, will definately try and make it to the next event. Good luck with the show

Thanks for the support mate :)

So Bodom is from Southamption, billed from Manchester (which on the last Futureshock card changed to Southampton after his first match, when he came out for his second) and is a part of team Leeds? Suprised Bodom even remembers where he's from.

The title match would be fantastic but I can't help feeling its lost its element of uncertainty after what was revealed at the last Futureshock show. (Those who were there are probably thinking the same but I wont post what would be a potential spoiler for anyone who wasn't).

So Bodom is from Southamption, billed from Manchester (which on the last Futureshock card changed to Southampton after his first match, when he came out for his second) and is a part of team Leeds? Suprised Bodom even remembers where he's from.

The title match would be fantastic but I can't help feeling its lost its element of uncertainty after what was revealed at the last Futureshock show. (Those who were there are probably thinking the same but I wont post what would be a potential spoiler for anyone who wasn't).

Haha the thing's we get away with in wrestling :p Tbh we're aren't suggesting that Bodom is from Leeds, he has simply been offered the chance to wrestle for the team.

We agree that the futureshock announcement has led to some questions from certain fans, but I think you also need to consider the fact that the man in question is not retiring by any means. To avoid spoilers I'll talk vaguely, but with only running shows every 3 months it really isn't a big deal to us, if anything it would/ will only add prestige to the belt. Remember that anything is possible in wrestling, and regardless of what else is happening on the scene this match is sure to be MOTYC in our honest opinion.

Card looks stacked as always guys, best of luck with the show!

Thanks for the support mate :) Hope to see you down in the near future!

With Front Row tickets sold out our Second Row is selling very quickly, after today's sales there are now only 10 second row tickets left! Get yours now before it's too late!

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Liverpool/...255620371195188

Archived