Indy 500 def Blondes and The council / Cyanide - Good match that should of got another 5-10mins as it finished just as it was getting really good. Never heard of Indy 500 before but they were impressive

Roberts def Dunne - Decent match but veryy boring guys neither did anything for the audience and thats why the crowd was silence for the match. Neither really played a good face / heel and never bothered interacting with the crowd.

Mike Fitzgerald def Marc Morgan with Evans as ref - This was stupid, very boring and shouldnt have appeared on the card. if this was taken of and the 3 way tag team match could have been given more time. First time seeing the Council they do nothing at all for me although the crowd were pretty into them. Would have been better if Evans was manager instead of ref atleast then it wouldnt have been a total sqush

Gibson def Bailey - Excellent match everyone was intrested in this one. Gibson played a good hometime face and Baily a brilliant heel.

Wylie def Rampage- Another enjoyable match, first half was Rampage squashing Wyile which was a bit weird as Wyile is much bigger than Rampage but it was something unique. Rampage carried the match and the finish kinda came from nowhere but overall a decent match Rampage played a great heel

Danny Hope def Alex Kidd- Fun Squash, Danny Hope is so funny he is supposte to be a heel but I just cant help but laugh and cheer.

Devitt def CJ Banks - Great match, Devitt is amazing didnt care too mcuh for the finish although I understand why it happened.

Overall i really enoyed the show and will be back in August

Really hope theres not as many squash matches

Also keep the Council's appearances to a minimum , 3 is overkill

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First chance to see Infinite Promotions despite wanting to attend and following them since the debut show. Always been busy or as with the last show, just plain got the date mixed up. Overall i was really impressed. The dome is an excellent venue and obviously very handy being so central. The card flowed well and the street fight was huge fun live. Look forward to seeing more from both Gibson and Bailey. Great to finally see Devitt live in a solid bout with "the juice". A return for the Irishman would be welcome as i don't think we really saw what he is capable of.

Actually very excited about Infinite going forward. Its about time someone was running regular shows in Liverpool. The next show sounds fantastic and i will no doubt be there and any successive shows as long as the quality remains this high.

Great show the other night guys, really enjoyed it and will be back for the next one :) I wasnt a fan of Morgan vs Mike but other then that the show was pretty good. Especially enjoyed the street fight with Zack and Bailey and the main event was a great watch. I'm Hoping to see Danny back in the Models on the next show and hopefully Bodom and Dar too :) Keep up the good work guys!

I quite enjoyed the show as a whole. Wasn't keen on the opener because it was a bit "too indy" for my tastes and the lack of any well defined babyfaces caused me to lose interest. People are gonna say well Indy 500 were the faces but I thought they were a bit too cocky so I couldn't buy into them as babyfaces. Very strong showing from Cyanide though, he was the star.

Next up, Dylan Roberts vs Damien Dunne which was basically all Dylan. Didn't see much fire from Damien Dunne, much like Indy 500 he didn't come across well as a face, the action was solid but the lack of a hero certainly hurt it.

I thought Fitz vs Morgan was good, it was a bit of a comedown after the action in the first two bouts which was important because the Street Fight wasn't too far behind. Morgan in contrast to Indy 500 and Dunne showed a lot of fire so I was more into this one, even with it being a squash.

Gibson vs Bailey was excellent, I didn't see the show which set this up but the performance was so good this didn't matter, I really bought into the rivalry and I think as a feud ender it certainly delivered. Both men deserve equal praise as they were superb in their roles.

Wylie vs Rampage, again I thought this was decent, I'm not totally sold on Wylie just yet but I thought his performance here was fair. Rampage was great, reacting to every thing that happened whether it was an opponent or a response from the crowd, one to watch.

Hope squashed Alex Kidd in the penultimate bout which was fair and a nice break in between matches.

Finally, Banks/Devitt was outstanding, tons of action, great wrestling, a very good main event which I think will go a long way to securing Banks steady work in Japan so watch him while you can folks!

• 3 weeks later...

Infinite Promotions is a UK wrestling company created by UK wrestlers. Our mission is to provide quality live events for the public and UK

wrestling community, whilst simultaneously creating a workplace where UK wrestlers can earn the money that they deserve.

the-new-look-central-hall-127432959.jpg

Infinite Promotions present 'In Your Scouse: Heat of Battle'

Friday August 9th 2013

Infinite Promotions' heavyweight champion 'The Juice' CJ Banks continues to protest the challenge made by the returning Bubblegum at the end of 'Renshaw Street Fight!'. We will keep you updated with the situation as it developes.

Matches already confirmed are:

Rampage Brown & Cyanide vs. Timm Wylie & Pitbull

El Ligero vs. Jay Lethal

(Graphics and writeups to follow shortly)

Live from:

The Dome - Grand Central Hall

Renshaw Street

Liverpool

L1 2SF

Doors: 6.00pm | Bell: 7.00pm

Entrance is via Roscoe Gardens off of Mount Pleasant

For tickets and ticket prices, further information on the show, Infinite Promotions, The British Wrestling Premier League and more, please visit www.infinitepromotions.co.uk or consult our social media.

Facebook.com/InfinitePromotions

Twitter.com/Infinite_Promo

Youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

*Card subject to change

Infinite Promotions' heavyweight champion 'The Juice' CJ Banks continues to protest the challenge made by the returning Bubblegum at the end of 'Renshaw Street Fight!'. We will keep you updated with the situation as it developes.

Uh oh... I was really looking forward to the Banks vs Bubblegum cage match. :( Really hope it goes ahead as originally announced.Other two matches announced so far look good. Love the show title, 'In Your Scouse'! :laugh: That's definitely your best show title so far, well done.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG - logo for the next show: 941106_513881895369033_6780660_n.jpgGenius~!You better be selling t-shirts with 'IN YOUR SCOUSE' on them at the next show - I'd buy one, and I rarely buy wrestling t-shirts!Seriously, I think they'd sell.

Keep an eye out at the show, we are hoping to get this done, hopefully we won't dissappoint :)

At the last show I saw that you were selling Hard Days Fight DVDs. Are you going to be selling any other of the past shows at this show?

A Christmas Quarrel is currently being mass produced and will be available at the show, we're hoping that the hugely successful MerseyBeatDown event will be ready for distribution also.

'100% Welsh Beef' Dylan Roberts vs. 'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson

1012304_520350051388884_273570457_n.png

Two men who came out of 'Renshaw Street Fight' with a lot of momentum go head to head! Dylan Roberts defeated a very game Damian Dunne under British Wrestling Premier League rules whilst Gibson downed his bitter rival 'Manchester's Own' Sam Bailey in the brutal 'Renshaw Street Fight'! Who will take the victory and move further up the Infinite Promotions ranks? Join us on the 9th August to find out!

OMG - logo for the next show: 941106_513881895369033_6780660_n.jpgGenius~!You better be selling t-shirts with 'IN YOUR SCOUSE' on them at the next show - I'd buy one, and I rarely buy wrestling t-shirts!Seriously, I think they'd sell.

Keep an eye out at the show, we are hoping to get this done, hopefully we won't dissappoint :)
Great news!Gibson vs Roberts should be a good match too.

I will point out though just incase it's not completely clear on the groupon advertisement that tickets through groupon are for the balcony only, to get general admission tickets for the lower level or the last few second row seats you have to get them through either www.infinitepromotions.co.uk, Maguires Pizza Bar on Renshaw Street or take your chances on the door! Lower level tickets are priced

Archived