• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bubblegum beat sam bailey in the baseball bat on a pole match

T-bone won the 4 way

Pitbull beat the council

The models basically came out and stole the spotlight from the tag match to the point where no one can remember who won... And it was fucking awesome

I think zack gibson bt rampage via dq but not sure...

Cj banks retained the belt after the original referee (who'd been knocked out by ligero accidentaly with the belt) demanded the decision be reversed after ligero had won... Luckily ciaron mcconnal saw sense and agreed and ensured cj banks was given his belt back!!!

Bailey/Bubblegum was a great opener, lots of fun.

Four way was entertaining, impressed with T-Bone and Wiley.

Pitbull vs Council was fine, all the other Council members pouring out was cool visual.

Gibson/Rampage dragged too much for me, really want to see Gibson do more creatively, or challenge CJ for belt.

Tag match.....all I remember is the Models, which made mine and everyone elses night, easily the most over guys in the company.

CJ/El Ligero was going great until the finish which was awful, I'm gld CJ retained though as he's the best main eventer they have.

Fine show, just so happy to see the Models, worth the entrance fee alone.

Hey Guys ,

Any date announced for their next show ?

(I know they have St. Helens 21st Feb)

Cheers

Bailey/Bubblegum was a great opener, lots of fun.

Four way was entertaining, impressed with T-Bone and Wiley.

Pitbull vs Council was fine, all the other Council members pouring out was cool visual.

Gibson/Rampage dragged too much for me, really want to see Gibson do more creatively, or challenge CJ for belt.

Tag match.....all I remember is the Models, which made mine and everyone elses night, easily the most over guys in the company.

CJ/El Ligero was going great until the finish which was awful, I'm gld CJ retained though as he's the best main eventer they have.

Fine show, just so happy to see the Models, worth the entrance fee alone.

Official Results For MerseyBeatDown II - January 25th 2014

Official Attendance - 641

Bubblegum def. Sam Bailey (Baseball Bat on a pole match, as per the stipulation Sam Bailey has been forced to leave Infinite Promotions and Liverpool)

T-Bone def. Dylan Roberts, Cyanide & Timm Wylie (Fatal 4 Way. After an action packed heavyweight clash, T-Bone pinned Dylan Roberts with a dragon suplex followed by a superkick to pick up a huge win over a number of potential title contenders)

Pitbull def. The Council (Gauntlet match. Pitbull tapped out Marc Morgan first, Dan Evans was disqualified for using a hard hat in the second stage and Dean Macmanus was pinned with a rollup third. A mass of shirts and ties then proceeded to storm the ring to prevent Pitbull from finishing the gauntlet, however they all recieved a suplex for their efforts. Michael Fitzgerald then tried to escape but was returned to the ring by Pitbull's friend Timm Wylie, Pitbull then made Fitzgerald submit verbally in the K9 Clutch)

'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson def. Rampage Brown via DQ (Singles Match. Rampage delivered a deliberate low blow in front of the referee to cause the disqualification. He then continued the beating after the match laying Gibson out with a samoan drop followed by a tombstone piledriver. Rampage claimed he will not stand for being overlooked by management, and will make his impact on Infinite Promotions)

Davey Blaze & Andy Wild def. Indy 500 (Tag Team Tournament Qualifier. They now join the Council & the Models in the Semi's. The Models made an appearance during the match much to the delight of the Liverpool fans, this however did not sit well with the 4 men in the ring! The Models presence proved to be a huge distraction for Ryan Smile of the Indy 500 and many are saying this lead to their eventual defeat)

'The Juice' CJ Banks def. 'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero via DQ (Singles match for the Infinite Promotions Heavyweight title. Earlier on in the match Ligero and Juice were involved in a tug of war over the Infinite Promotions Heavyweight title which Juice had brought into the ring. Ligero won this tug of war but in the process struck head referee Ray Khetab with the belt, albiet accidently. Co-owner and General Manager Ciaran McConnell came out to restore order and brought with him a second referee. After a second top rope splash Ligero covered Juice and replacement referee Darren Bateman counted the 3. The celebration of the Liverpool crowd and the Mexican Sensation was very quickly put to an end though, as Ray Khetab announced that CJ Banks was the winner via disqualification! Khetab told McConnell that Ligero was reckless in his actions with the title belt and made his claim that as head referee he had the power to make this decision. Despite his postion of power, Ciaran McConnell felt that the right thing had to be done, Ligero did indeed strike the official with the title belt. McConnell returned the belt to CJ Banks whose epic title run continues. As per the stipulation El Ligero cannot challenge for the title again as long as it is held by 'The Juice'

Infinite Promotions' next stop is in St Helens on the 21st February 2014! 'A Split & A Fist' comes to you live from St Helens town hall! Tickets are available now at www.infinitepromotions.co.uk - 2 Huge matches for this event will announced very shortly!

We return to The Dome in Liverpool on April 5th 2014 for 'In Your Scouse: Glory Days' featuring the Infinite Promotions Tag Team Title Tournament! Tickets will be on sale tomorrow at approximately 1pm!

• 4 weeks later...

Infinite Promotions present 'In Your Scouse: Glory Days'

1925000_640173919406496_1677323985_n.jpg

Saturday 5th April 2014

Matches already confirmed are:

Heavyweight Title Match!

Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Champion 'The Juice' CJ Banks vs. The Babyface Pitbull

1507019_641130065977548_2035750361_n.jpg

In Your Scouse: Glory Days will mark the 679th Day of CJ Banks' Epic Heavyweight Title run! Stepping up to the seemingly unstoppable 'Juice' is a man with a lot of momentum on his side! The Dangerous Suplex Machine, The Pitbull! Having defeated all members of the Council in a Gauntlet match at 'MerseyBeatDown II', then defeating the giant 'Big Grizzly' at 'A Split & A Fist', Pitbull has earnt his opportunity to fight for the title that 'The Juice' CJ Banks has held since day 1 at Infinite! Could day 679 be the last? Join us at the Dome in Liverpool on the 5th April to find out!

April 5th will also see the crowning of our very first Infinite Promotions Tag Team Champions!

The teams set to compete in this 4 team 1 night tournament are:

Davey Blaze & Andy Wild

The Models - Delicious Danny & Hotstuff Hayes

Hubba Bubba Lucha - Bubblegum & El Ligero

The Council - Dean Macmanus & Daniel Evans

Graphics & Writeups to follow shortly!

More Match TBA!

Live from:

The Dome - Grand Central Hall

Renshaw Street

Liverpool

L1 2SF

Doors: 6.00pm | Bell: 7.00pm

Entrance is via the front of the building off of Renshaw Street

For tickets and ticket prices, further information on the show, Infinite Promotions, The British Wrestling Premier League and more, please visit www.infinitepromotions.co.uk or consult our social media.

Facebook.com/InfinitePromotions

Twitter.com/Infinite_Promo

Youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

*Card subject to change

• 3 weeks later...

Tag Team Title Tournament Semi Final

The Council vs. Hubba Bubba Lucha

998097_646359908787897_913628792_n.jpg

Tag Title Tournament Semi Final! At Infinite Promotions' debut show '51st State of Emergency' The Council made their presence felt during the main event. Many in attendance have blamed the Council for Bubblegum's loss to CJ Banks. Finally, almost 2 years later, Bubblegum will get the opportunity for revenge, along with his tag partner El Ligero. After Ligero's loss to CJ Banks at 'MerseyBeatDown II' he has been banned from challenging for the heavyweight title until 'The Juice' loses the belt. However, 'The Mexican Sensation' has another shot at gold at 'In Your Scouse: Glory Days'! Standing in the way of Hubba Bubba Lucha is the team of Daniel Evans and Dean MacManus representing the Council! The Council loves to promote safety; taking out the high flying risk takers would make Council leader Michael Fitzgerald a very happy man! Can fan favourites HBL finally obtain gold in Liverpool? Or will the Council make Infinite a 'safer' place? Join us on the 5th April to find out!

Tag Team Title Tournament Semi Final

Blaze & Wild vs. The Models

1901488_646359948787893_1474275054_n.jpg

Tag Title Tournament Semi Final! Blaze & Wild pinned The Models at 'A Hard Day's Fight' back in 2012 but The Models have momentum on their side and after stealing the spotlight at 'MerseyBeatDown II'. They must be in the heads of Blaze & Wild! Can the Models avenge their loss? Or will the Scottish Duo put an end to Tasslemania? Join us on the 5th April to find out!

Dylan Roberts & T-Bone Contract Signing for their upcoming no DQ Match

999965_650721101685111_278044942_n.jpg

Dylan Roberts & T-Bone will be in attendance on April 5th to sign a contract for their upcoming No DQ match set to take place when Infinite Promotions return to St. Helens. T-Bone was on the brink of finally dethroning Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Champion CJ Banks at 'A Split & A Fist' when Roberts made his presence felt causing a distraction that ultimately cost T-Bone the match and the title. Dylan obviously didn't take too kindly to T-Bone ending his winning streak at MerseyBeatDown II! T-Bone has already shown that he has problems keeping control of his emotions when he got himself disqualified against Dylan at 'A Hard Day's Fight: Round 2'. Infinite Promotions management are going to have a tough job on their hands to keep tempers from flaring when these two step into the ring together at In Your Scouse!

Ryan Smile vs. Timm Wylie

1972412_650721331685088_273387857_n.jpg

First time singles encounter! Both men represent tag teams who have been eliminated from the Tag Team Title Tournament (Smile & Morgan 'The Indy 500' and Wylie & Pitbull). Both men have a lot to prove, a victory for either would surely give their respective teams much needed momentum to get back into the Tag Team Title picture!

Tommy End vs. Zack Gibson

1962823_653124574778097_2023788583_n.jpg

WXW's Tommy End battles 'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson! Gibson originally challenged Rampage Brown to a rematch from 'MerseyBeatDown II' where Rampage was disqualified for using a low blow but continued his assualt after the bell laying Gibson out with a tombstone piledriver. Infinite match makers thought that this rematch was a done deal following their altercation at 'A Split & A Fist' in St Helens, however this is not the case, as Infinite management this week received an email from Rampage simply stating that he will not be appearing in Liverpool on April 5th. We await more information as to why this is the case! Infinite management then looked to find a suitable replacement to fight 'Liverpool's #01' at 'In Your Scouse', enter 1 half of the 'Sumerian Death Squad' Tommy End! 2 very accomplished yet very different athletes will do battle for the very first time, don't miss out on what is sure to be a hard hitting knock down drag out war! Dutch vs. Scouse

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be back since once again, there's some brilliant scheduling of WWE shows, me taking a few days at home and an Infinite show. ;)

At least, I'll be there if Andrew has bought the tickets. Really looking forward to the show and I think Tommy End is a major factor in that since I haven't seen him in-ring for about 12 months. Everything else on the card looks like it should be really fun and with the tag tournament at the semi-final stage, things are getting down to business. Looking forward to the show though, I really liked the venue on my first visit and the action in-ring more than delivered to warrant my return. Hope it runs smoothly!

Archived