Quick results

Hubba Bubba Lucha def. The Council (Tag Title Semi Final)

the Models def. Blaze & Wild (Tag Title Semi Final)

Zack Gibson def. Tommy End

CJ Banks def. Babyface Pitbull to retain Infinite Promotions Title

Ryan Smiley def. Timm Wylie

Hubba Bubba Lucha def. the Models (Tag Title final, champs crowned!)

post match, Joey Hayes turned on Danny Hope, the Models in Infinite are no more, much to the dismay of the ultra rabid Liverpool crowd.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its June 13th. Ciaran sent me the dates for the Dome shows for the rest of the year earlier and they're now on the UK events calendar although during the contract signing Dylan seemed to think the match would be in St Helens before T-Bone corrected him so that could mean there's a show before the June one which isn't listed on the website yet.

The write up on the previous page suggested that the match between Dylan and T-Bone would be in St Helens too, so maybe they just decided to scrap that idea and do it at the Dome show instead. Not entirely sure when that St Helens show is, I think my brother has it marked in his phone for some point next month.

I enjoyed the show on Saturday. The tag matches were all very good, and an absolutely spectacular final. After seeing that match and his work in Preston, I'm starting to wonder who else is able to get such massive reactions on a consistent basis as Danny Hope. The guy is in the form of his life! Always good to see Tommy End too, and I had a fun chat with him after the show when I was slightly surprised that he remembered me from doing a stack of Westside shows last year. Hopefully I'll be around for the next Infinite show and continue the form of top shows

Official Results For In Your Scouse: Glory Days - April 5th 2014

Official Attendance - 392

Hubba Bubba Lucha (Ligero/ Bubblegum) def. The Council (Macmanus/ Evans) (Tag Title Tournament Semi Final - HBL progressed to the final later in the night)

The Models (Hayes/ Hope) def. Davey Blaze & Andy Wild (Tag Title Tournament Semi Final - Models progressed to the final later in the night)

'100% Welsh Beef' Dylan Roberts and T-Bone were set to sign a contract for a no DQ match at the next Infinite Promotions show in St Helens. However after an exchange of words between the two it was revealed that with the St. Helens return date still unconfirmed T-Bone refused to risk having to wait. The contract that was signed was for a match when Infinite Promotions return to Liverpool on June 13th, with a stipulation that the Infinite fans know very well! The return of the Renshaw Streetfight! Following this announcement Dylan blasted T-Bone with the microphone and followed this by powerbombing T-Bone's girlfriend Lana Austin through a table! As if this fire needed any more fuel!

'Liverpool's #01' Zack Gibson def. Tommy End

'The Juice' CJ Banks def. The Babyface Pitbull (Singles match for the Infinite Promotions Heavyweight title). (Ciaran McConnell came out to explain his reasoning behind the no DQ finish to the main event of MerseyBeatDown II, whilst Ciaran has an obvious dislike for the tactics of the current champ, he was forced to do the right thing and award the decision to 'The Juice'. CJ Banks interupted McConnell complaining about Ciaran's attitude towards him. As tempers flared we nearly saw a physical altercation between the two, but as the undefeated heavyweight champion threatened the co-owner of the company Pitbull made the save with a sickening german suplex! A referee was brought out and the match was started early! But after firing the middle rope into the eyes of the Pitbull and then delivering a devastating Bazooka Knee the Juice claimed another name to add to his list of successful title defences).

Ryan Smile def. Timm Wylie

Hubba Bubba Lucha def. The Models to WIN the Infinite Promotions Tag Team Titles for the first time! (Tag Title Tournament Final) (After the match and the celebrations of the new champions the Models were left in the ring to thank the fans for their defeanening support. What happened next left a rowdy crowd in stunned silence. Joey Hayes, fueled by the loss of the biggest match in his Infinite career, turned his back on his life long best friend and tag team partner Danny Hope! After a low blow and a 'Teenage Kick' Hayes brought out a pair of scissors to do the unthinkable, cutting the tassels from the hips of Delicious Danny. Hayes is claiming that he has ended Tasselmania).

Infinite Promotions' next show in Liverpool is on riday 13th June 2014! 'Renshaw Streetfight II' comes to you live from The Dome: Grand Central Hall in Liverpool city center! Tickets will be available very soon at www.infinitepromotions.co.uk please keep checking our social media for updates!

A return date for St. Helens is still in the works, stay tuned for more information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Infinite Promotions is a UK wrestling company created by UK wrestlers. Our mission is to provide quality live events for the public and UK

wrestling community, whilst simultaneously creating a workplace where UK wrestlers can earn the money that they deserve.

the-new-look-central-hall-127432959.jpg

Infinite Promotions present 'Renshaw Street Fight II'

Friday 13th June 2014

Matches already confirmed are:

Heavyweight Title Match!

Infinite Promotions Heavyweight Champion 'The Juice' CJ Banks vs. Uhaa Nation

Renshaw Street FIght II will mark the 749th Day of CJ Banks' Epic Heavyweight Title run! Co-Owner of Infinite Promotions Ciaran McConnell has had his problems with the champion and at In Your Scouse: Glory Days challenged 'The Juice' to prove himself as a worthy champion by defeating The Pitbull clean. However CJ Banks once again had different plans, after first threatening our co-owner in the ring he then went on to defeat the Pitbull by firing the ropes into his eyes to blind him before hitting his devastating bazooka knee for the victory! Problems between McConnell and Banks are close to boil point, it comes as no surprise that 'The Juice' will now face maybe his biggest challenge to date on June 13th as the international superstar from DragonGate, the high flying heavyweight 'Uhaa Nation' comes to Infinite Promotions to try to end the streak of the champion!

Tag Team Title Match!

The Indy 500 vs. Hubba Bubba Lucha ©

10154099_670756883014866_1982111512765455077_n.jpg

New Tag Team Champions face their first challenge! Following a questionable exit from the tag team tournament 'The Indy 500' have been granted a shot at the new Infinite Promotions tag team titles! Ryan Smile's impressive victory over Timm Wylie at 'In Your Scouse: Glory Days' is said to have also factored in to the match makers decisions. Can the Indy 500 spoil the celebrations of the new champions? Or will fan favourites Hubba Bubba Lucha start a title run to rival that of our Heavyweight Champ? Join us on June 13th to find out who will emerge victorious in this clash of the high fliers!

Exciting line up. Uhaa Nation has been terrific for other U.K. promotions so I anticipate a great match vs Banks.

You just know that Gibson vs Brown will be great. Two guys who are experts at what they do and very entertaining doing it. I can picture the match in my mind already!

Excited to see the debuts of Xander Cooper & Mikey Whiplash, that should be a good one too.

And Roberts vs T-Bone has the potential to be a wild affair, should be good.

Really glad the show is on a Friday night too; I think that's the best night for wrestling. I remember the last Friday night Infinite show was really well-attended.

Looking forward to this! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Great crowd at Infinite on Friday night.

Quick results:

Hubba Bubba Lucha beat Indy 500 to retain the Infinite tag titles.

Jack Gallagher beat Xander Cooper

T-Bone beat Sam Bailey in a Renshaw Streetfight. Bailey was a late sub for Dylan Roberts.

Zack Gibson beat Rampage Brown - this was the originally scheduled match. Not sure why but Mikey Whiplash wasn't on the card.

CJ Banks beat Uhaa Nation to retain the Infinite Promotions title. Zack Gibson challenged Banks to a title match on the next show.

There was also a hilarious segment, with Joey Hayes cutting a funny promo paying tribute to his former partner Danny Hope. Hayes had the bell tolled 10 times, whilst the Undertaker's WWE music played and two druids came to the ring, along with 2 pall bearers pushing a casket. Of course, the druids disrobed to reveal 2 female tassel groupies, and Hope himself emerged from the casket to a huge crowd pop. Hayes and Hope then had a brief brawl around the Hall. The Models continue to be the most over act (and now as 2 individuals) in the promotion and Hayes and Hope always get the biggest crowd reactions. Hayes is really coming into his own on the mic of late, both here and elsewhere, and Hope is a big babyface virtually everywhere.

Next show is on Friday 8th August in the same venue, headlined by Banks vs Gibson for the title. Based on the Hayes/Hope angle, I would assume that there will be a Hayes vs Hope casket match too, but that's just me being presumptuous/playing booker! :thumbsup:

It was a really fun show. The group are professional any way, but seem to be getting even more so.

I really like the use of video packages on the big screen. They did a great job in producing them, especially the Models break up one, which people found amusing at the end. The sound on the first package was a little hard to hear in the hall due to the acoustics.

Overall, a really fun night. I would like to see this promotion run more often, as they put on great shows and are developing a core fan base in Liverpool of returning fans, not dissimilar to the way Futureshock and Preston City Wrestling both started. I definitely think they could run a show every 6 weeks and have the attendance not suffer. There's probably factors involved I'm not aware of, but these are just some positive thoughts I have.

Great crowd at Infinite on Friday night.

Quick results:

Hubba Bubba Lucha beat Indy 500 to retain the Infinite tag titles.

Jack Gallagher beat Xander Cooper

T-Bone beat Sam Bailey in a Renshaw Streetfight. Bailey was a late sub for Dylan Roberts.

Zack Gibson beat Rampage Brown - this was the originally scheduled match. Not sure why but Mikey Whiplash wasn't on the card.

CJ Banks beat Uhaa Nation to retain the Infinite Promotions title. Zack Gibson challenged Banks to a title match on the next show.

There was also a hilarious segment, with Joey Hayes cutting a funny promo paying tribute to his former partner Danny Hope. Hayes had the bell tolled 10 times, whilst the Undertaker's WWE music played and two druids came to the ring, along with 2 pall bearers pushing a casket. Of course, the druids disrobed to reveal 2 female tassel groupies, and Hope himself emerged from the casket to a huge crowd pop. Hayes and Hope then had a brief brawl around the Hall. The Models continue to be the most over act (and now as 2 individuals) in the promotion and Hayes and Hope always get the biggest crowd reactions. Hayes is really coming into his own on the mic of late, both here and elsewhere, and Hope is a big babyface virtually everywhere.

Next show is on Friday 8th August in the same venue, headlined by Banks vs Gibson for the title. Based on the Hayes/Hope angle, I would assume that there will be a Hayes vs Hope casket match too, but that's just me being presumptuous/playing booker! :thumbsup:

It was a really fun show. The group are professional any way, but seem to be getting even more so.

I really like the use of video packages on the big screen. They did a great job in producing them, especially the Models break up one, which people found amusing at the end. The sound on the first package was a little hard to hear in the hall due to the acoustics.

Overall, a really fun night. I would like to see this promotion run more often, as they put on great shows and are developing a core fan base in Liverpool of returning fans, not dissimilar to the way Futureshock and Preston City Wrestling both started. I definitely think they could run a show every 6 weeks and have the attendance not suffer. There's probably factors involved I'm not aware of, but these are just some positive thoughts I have.

One of the funniest things i found with the casket angle was when Danny Hope's music started playing, Hayes was looking around for him but kept looking at the screen even though Hope popped up out of the coffin without supposedly Joey knowing but it was in full view of the screen Joey was staring at.

Agree with everything said about the show :thumbsup:

Whiplash was ill and Roberts was having his appendix removed.

Thanks, didn't know Whiplash was ill.

Wonder what the deal was - was the Gibson vs Brown match being on, then off, then on again a planned swerve all along, or if Brown being Gibson's opponent after all was a result of Whiplash being ill and Brown suddenly being available?

It was weird because they announced the situation with Dylan not being there, but they acted like Whiplash was there and even introduced him, only for him not to come out & Brown to jump Gibson.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived