Consumer issue regarding terms and conditions of an offer

dangerously420

If my mate worked for O2 and sorted me this deal I would use him as my source of information on how to sort this out, not a wrestling forum that you think is full of idiots. I wont even attempt to tackle the irony of that point.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Tom Aitken ‏ @TomAitkenMCCould do with some followers please? Help me out. Many thanks. Much love. X

Tom Aitken ‏ @TomAitkenMCTweet tweet. I am here by the way. Send me a tweet and I will tweet you back.

Tom Aitken ‏ @TomAitkenMCEngage me on Twitter. Send me a tweet of some sort?

Tom Aitken ‏ @TomAitkenMCSomebody Tweet Me! #NAEPALS

Tom Aitken ‏ @TomAitkenMCSo aye I have a Twitter. You can tweet me by the way.

Tom Aitken ‏ @TomAitkenMCCan people get me some more followers please? #Desperateplea

twitter_reasonably_small.jpg

The more you read the first post, the more you realise just incredibly stupid the whole thing is. I'd wager this tops 'THE NAUGHTY SHOP WOULDN'T CHANGE THE SHOES I WAS WITH WEARING WITH SOME SHINY NEW ONES!'.

• Paid Members

friends and family tarrif of 30% off my monthly bill it can't be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Do you think I have a viable challenge for the

• Paid Members

Tom Aitken ‏ @TomAitkenMCWell the UKFF has taught me something. The UKFF is a toxic place with people on there flaunt their own agendas to help further themselves.

twitter_reasonably_small.jpgtwitter_reasonably_small.jpgtwitter_reasonably_small.jpg

Archived