Consumer issue regarding terms and conditions of an offer

dangerously420

Hello there. I thought I would post up a problem I am having with O2 and it is in regards to discounts and offers available to me due to my circumstances. As I have a friend who works for O2 he is able to get me a staff friends and family discount of 30% off my monthly bill and is able to get me nearly every phone on any contract for free.Also as an employee of Homebase myself I am entitled to a corporate credit of

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like I may be able to wing this one. As I applied for this discount with my work on my works employee benefits site the terms and conditions on the terms of use for my employee benefits website says that any offer on our website applied for is you in a legally binding contract with them. So my offer for the

Yes, but O2 may still class that as coming under their 'cannot be used in conjucntion with any other offers' line. Doesn't say it has to be an offer provided by O2, it says any offer. You could argue the point with your staff discount company to reinstate the

• Moderators

You're a cheeky wee cunt aren't you tommy?Reminder:

Tom Aitken ‏ @TomAitkenMCUKFF is a joke. The amount of idiots on there is unreal. If you want intelligent conversation please go elsewhere.

Archived