Smackdown spoilers for 6/4/12

SpiritOfTheForest

• Paid Members
Someone mentioned on the Ministry of Slam chatroom that Ambrose may debut this week on SD. Man that would be killer if true. I'm excited.

His debut is certainly imminent, as he was picking up wins against regular roster guys in the dark matches at last week's TV tapings.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still maintain that Ryback would look better in trunks or even Goldberg-esque short short's. I don't think a classic look is a drawback, just because it's been done.

It was a nice touch having people huddled around the monitor to check him out, but they could have done with one or two bigger names. It might be cool if they build to that, as his profile slowly builds the calibre of people taking an interest in him picks up. Keep him fucking silent, too. And, as he picks up more impressive wins have people like AW/Vickie trying to get him on board only for him to look at them like shit and beat them up, or at least beat up their entourage.

They need the start of his entrance to announce itself more, though, and they could do with turning all the bleeding lights off. It annoys me. I'm sure in the past nearly all entrances were done under the cover of darkness. They don't even bother with main eventers anymore. You look such a bigger deal with a dark entrance.

I still maintain that Ryback would look better in trunks or even Goldberg-esque short short's. I don't think a classic look is a drawback, just because it's been done.

It was a nice touch having people huddled around the monitor to check him out, but they could have done with one or two bigger names. It might be cool if they build to that, as his profile slowly builds the calibre of people taking an interest in him picks up. Keep him fucking silent, too. And, as he picks up more impressive wins have people like AW/Vickie trying to get him on board only for him to look at them like shit and beat them up, or at least beat up their entourage.

They need the start of his entrance to announce itself more, though, and they could do with turning all the bleeding lights off. It annoys me. I'm sure in the past nearly all entrances were done under the cover of darkness. They don't even bother with main eventers anymore. You look such a bigger deal with a dark entrance.

I think that segment would have been way better if they'd all been shitting themselves, rather than seemingly just enjoying the Jobber getting a pasting. It should have occurred to all of them that they could be next.

• Paid Members

I think that segment would have been way better if they'd all been shitting themselves, rather than seemingly just enjoying the Jobber getting a pasting. It should have occurred to all of them that they could be next.

What's needed next week is Laurinitis earbashing each one about finding it funny, and then each one gets fed week by week, hell at a PPV run a gauntlet match with the lot of them and just have Ryback cut through the lot of them!

Yeah, I was going to say something similar.

Have exactly the same segment next week with the cheery chappies watching some local jobber getting a pasting, only for Ace to come along and do a worked homage to Cornette. Have him go off the rails about how Ryback is a fucking killer and they should show him some respect. Have him send down some schlub, without music, who has to walk to the ring visibly struggling to walk with such a large amount of poo in his trunks. Have Ryback give him a wry smile, like 'nah, it's alright home fries. I just want to be friends.' right before he takes his fucking head off.

I love the potential in Ryback. Though he'll probably be lying down for Kane within a month.

Archived