Wrestlemania betting available with Paddy Power *SPOILERS*

The Chiefdog

Remenber, if you have not got a Paddy Power account.

Open one online, deposit 50 qui, bet that on Taker (was 2/5 this morning, now 1/7 ).....you get a free 50 quid bet,stick that on taker too.

Get your winnings Monday morning, withdraw back to your card

Free money.

How does that work? I don't understand how you'd be in profit from two bets at 1/7 odds, even if one of the bets is free.

I dont bet personally, but couldnt you stake

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Open one online, deposit 50 qui, bet that on Taker (was 2/5 this morning, now 1/7 ).....you get a free 50 quid bet,stick that on taker too.

Free money.

How does that work? I don't understand how you'd be in profit from two bets at 1/7 odds, even if one of the bets is free.

I dont bet personally, but couldnt you stake

Free money.

Simple, for every 7 pounds u bet you get 1 pound back (plus your stake) = 8 pounds

so you put 700 on you get 800 back

7k on, 8k back

• Paid Members
Why would someone bet on an outcome where the odds are even or odds-on? I don't understand betting.

An occasional gambler wouldn't, unless they were part of a large accumulator. You need to be someone who does it often and makes a lot of money doing it. For odds of 1/4, you want to be staking at least

Free money.

Especially as with a free bet only the winnings are returned not the stake. I can't use my paddypower account anymore. Every time I topped it up my bank froze my card. Think if someone had stolen my card it'd be losing more than

• Paid Members
I cant honestly see how this can be for real. Surely spoilers are going to be kicking about soon?

WrestleMania isn't pre-taped.

Scripted, as well as people having the ability to talk. It's like betting on an outcome of eastenders.

I'm pretty sure that a decent selection of people backstage/performers know if takers going to win.

Archived