Wrestlemania betting available with Paddy Power *SPOILERS*

The Chiefdog

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Cody vs. Big Show doesnt end in about 10 seconds through the knockout punch i'll be very suprised. I was even thinking they might move this to the dark match, but I reckon they'll just have Show knock him out and win. The feud does seem built for that moment, the fact Show has got no revenge on Cody at all.

If Cody vs. Big Show doesnt end in about 10 seconds through the knockout punch i'll be very suprised. I was even thinking they might move this to the dark match, but I reckon they'll just have Show knock him out and win. The feud does seem built for that moment, the fact Show has got no revenge on Cody at all.

This is exactly my prediction for the match. Big Show has just been embarrassed throughout the whole feud and this finish is definitely something WWE would do.

I would expect them to have a babyace clean sweep either, those are just the ones that stick out to me as being very unlikely in my eyes.

Of the matches there, I'd Cody, Orton, Punk, Sheamus, Undertaker, Cena as the victors, and seen as Cena is essentially going to be heel for a night, that makes it 4-2 to the faces

On further investigation.........

You can put on multiples on all the matches with the exception of the womens' tag and RAW v SmackDown match which are the only two i would put money on with total conviction about it being a cast iron certainty. As i said earlier the bookies probably know this too and they aren't daft.

Kelly Kelly & Maria have been drilled down to 1/4 on now so people must have been giving it a hammering.

Archived