Wrestlemania betting available with Paddy Power *SPOILERS*

The Chiefdog

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not been on here for a while but thought id check in - this is my first wwe betting ever.

since im not a gambler ive just gone for a no-lose situation. signed up with paddy power and deposited

• Paid Members
On further investigation.........

You can put on multiples on all the matches with the exception of the womens' tag and RAW v SmackDown match which are the only two i would put money on with total conviction about it being a cast iron certainty. As i said earlier the bookies probably know this too and they aren't daft.

Kelly Kelly & Maria have been drilled down to 1/4 on now so people must have been giving it a hammering.

Kelly kelly is used to receiving a hammering, allegedly.

On further investigation.........

You can put on multiples on all the matches with the exception of the womens' tag and RAW v SmackDown match which are the only two i would put money on with total conviction about it being a cast iron certainty. As i said earlier the bookies probably know this too and they aren't daft.

Kelly Kelly & Maria have been drilled down to 1/4 on now so people must have been giving it a hammering.

Kelly kelly is used to receiving a hammering, allegedly.

If ever a name was apt.

Taker is now 1/4 with Paddy Power. The Bookies are now thinking that Lesnar could be the one to cost Taker his winning streak. I wouldn't rule it out. I'm so excited about tonight I just can't wait to see what goes down.

• Moderators

Skybet aren't offering accas on it unfortunately, as it's fucking hell getting your funds out of Paddy Power unless you live near a shop. My nearest is 50 miles away, so fuck that.

• Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

WrestleMania XXVIII betting a huge hit, reports Sky Bet

2nd April, 2012 The gamble taken by online betting company Sky Bet, who offered odds for the first time ever on Sunday

Archived