Wrestlemania betting available with Paddy Power *SPOILERS*

The Chiefdog

Slightly off-topic, but did anyone bet online for last year's event with 5Dime? How on Erath do you get your winnings out? Made a nice little amount on Miz and the Undertaker, but it has, in the spirit of Father Ted Crilly, been resting in my account for some time now. Cheers lads/lasses.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Quick question, does paddy power have street stores or is it online online? Either way, are the bets online exclusives?

Im at work and cant view betting websites.

They have street stores, where are you based? You just ask to put the bets on the counter (and then watch the cashier laugh at you when you tell him it's for Wrestlemania.)

• Paid Members
Quick question, does paddy power have street stores or is it online online? Either way, are the bets online exclusives?

Im at work and cant view betting websites.

They have street stores, where are you based? You just ask to put the bets on the counter (and then watch the cashier laugh at you when you tell him it's for Wrestlemania.)

I'll be the last one laughing when I go back 3 weeks later and ask for

• Paid Members

Taker continues to drop at 1/7. If you're gonna put something on him get it on quick. It's nice to think that some dudes at PP are probably being told to monitor the situation on Raw tonight and alter the odds accordingly.

I might put a couple of quid each on Jericho, Bryan and Kane.

Why would someone bet on an outcome where the odds are even or odds-on? I don't understand betting.

I cant honestly see how this can be for real. Surely spoilers are going to be kicking about soon?

WrestleMania isn't pre-taped.

You can`t do an accumulator online but they will take it on the phone ( I did one this morning ) after smashing the 2/5 on taker to bits

Remenber, if you have not got a Paddy Power account.

Open one online, deposit 50 qui, bet that on Taker (was 2/5 this morning, now 1/7 ).....you get a free 50 quid bet,stick that on taker too.

Get your winnings Monday morning, withdraw back to your card

Free money.

Remenber, if you have not got a Paddy Power account.

Open one online, deposit 50 qui, bet that on Taker (was 2/5 this morning, now 1/7 ).....you get a free 50 quid bet,stick that on taker too.

Get your winnings Monday morning, withdraw back to your card

Free money.

How does that work? I don't understand how you'd be in profit from two bets at 1/7 odds, even if one of the bets is free.

Archived