Infinite Promotions present 51st State of Emergency

This should be a great evening of Professional Wrestling

The Premier League format looks really interesting, I'm made up to see Wigan have a team!

Come on Latics! :D

Looking forward to hearing who's on Team Glasgow!!

See you on the 26th guys! :D

Thanks for the support guys, look forward to seeing you there at the end of the month

Would also like to add that the Glasgow team is really strong, the potential for world class matches is unreal, the second video will be ready for release soon enough

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if there's a lift to get up to the hall, or is it just stairs? I've got a mate who quite fancies this, but he's in a wheelchair so he's buggered for getting in if there's no lift...

Hi

I can tell you there is a lift, although I've never used it myself. There's also a separate entrance straight on to the hall level which you can get to from Mount Pleasant. If you are planning on coming let us know for definite so we can allocate space for your friend's wheelchair. Drop us a message at contact@infinitepromotions.co.uk

Hope this helps,

Ciar

Don't wish to be pushy here, it's your own fault! You've got me very excited about this show! So when's the next video and card update due?

Unforntunately we have been distracted with press releases, marketing and business meetings this past week or two, but we're hoping to have the next video ready for release at some point next week, our announcements should then continue up to the date of the show :)

Does anyone know if there's a lift to get up to the hall, or is it just stairs? I've got a mate who quite fancies this, but he's in a wheelchair so he's buggered for getting in if there's no lift...

[quote name='ciar

563609_331188940304997_255620371195188_591577_98359543_n.jpg

To watch Part 2 of our introductory video

148708_331188860305005_255620371195188_591576_941225352_n.jpg

For this inaugral season, eight teams have been assembled.

London - Zack Sabre Jnr., James Mason (Captain), Marty Scurll - Manager: Melanie Price

Leeds - Martin Kirby (Captain), Robbie Bell, Kris Travis - Manager: Des Robinson

Wigan - Jack Gallagher (Captain), Danny Hope, Joey Hayes - Manager: Ciar

563609_331188940304997_255620371195188_591577_98359543_n.jpgTo watch Part 2 of our introductory video
148708_331188860305005_255620371195188_591576_941225352_n.jpgFor this inaugral season, eight teams have been assembled. London - Zack Sabre Jnr., James Mason (Captain), Marty Scurll - Manager: Melanie PriceLeeds - Martin Kirby (Captain), Robbie Bell, Kris Travis - Manager: Des RobinsonWigan - Jack Gallagher (Captain), Danny Hope, Joey Hayes - Manager: Ciar

Yep...I must add my voice to the above by saying they were the two matches that immediately sprang to my mind too.....are the BWPL matches only going ot be announced on the night?

The BWPL matches will be announced with press releases from the managers in the following few days, keep checking back and subscribe to our social media for our updates :)

Archived