Infinite Promotions present 51st State of Emergency

I'm split on the booking of this. On 1 hand I don't get to as many shows as I'd like to these days and I can actually make this one so it'd be good to see Team Manchester but on the other hand as the shows in Liverpool I might cause a riot so it might be for the best :laugh:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little gutted that this has came along just as I have moved from Liverpool but I have to say this is a fantastic venue and a brilliant card, wishing you success and I'll hopefully be at a future show!

Thanks for the support, we hope you can make it down at some point in the future :)

I'm split on the booking of this. On 1 hand I don't get to as many shows as I'd like to these days and I can actually make this one so it'd be good to see Team Manchester but on the other hand as the shows in Liverpool I might cause a riot so it might be for the best :laugh:

We should note that Team Manchester won't actually be action in a British Wrestling Premier League match. However we do have a very strong card and still hope to see you there, even if it does cause a riot :p

Wife and step daughter are coming to this gutted to say I have to work........is a dvd taping taking place?

Glad to have them coming down, gutted you won't be able to make it though mate. The show will be filmed for DVD and the 2 BWPL matches will be released on youtube for free, subscribe to our channel to see them first: http://www.youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK And we'll keep you up to date with the release of the DVD.

hi this is great news.like to ask couple of questions please.sadly we cant make this show will thei be a dvd.alsois it ok for wheelchair for next time.thank you

First question is answered just above and regarding wheelchair access, yes there is. We also ask that if a member of your party is coming in a wheelchair you let us know in advance so that we can reserve an appropriate seating area for them and friends.

We should note that Team Manchester won't actually be action in a British Wrestling Premier League match. However we do have a very strong card and still hope to see you there, even if it does cause a riot :p
Thats what I meant/

Thats what I meant/
My mistake buddy :)In other news the third fixture may also be announced a lot sooner than expected, watch this space ...

Man, im so excited for this company right now! I'll be honest, when it first got announced my initial reaction was 'oh, another North West promotion'. But this Premier League concept is easily one of the most promising things in UK wrestling at the moment. The fact these shows are being run in Liverpool makes it so much sweeter for me. Dont get me wrong on the Gallagher vs Marty hype, thats an awesome match and a potential MOTYC in any fed, but im more intrigued by a Gallagher vs Mason match. That'd be a technical masterclass.How much are you guys looking to run? Every month or every other month??

Halfway there to my favoured match ups. That's not to say I'll be disappointed with any of the other possible combos but boy do I really wanna see Marty and Jack go at it!

Man, im so excited for this company right now! I'll be honest, when it first got announced my initial reaction was 'oh, another North West promotion'. But this Premier League concept is easily one of the most promising things in UK wrestling at the moment. The fact these shows are being run in Liverpool makes it so much sweeter for me. Dont get me wrong on the Gallagher vs Marty hype, thats an awesome match and a potential MOTYC in any fed, but im more intrigued by a Gallagher vs Mason match. That'd be a technical masterclass.How much are you guys looking to run? Every month or every other month??

Thanks for the support guys, if your preferred bout is not drawn this time round, hopefully you will still recieve it at a later date during our league. Remember, this is only the beginning :)In response to lightningxlock; initially we are looking to run around every 3 months. This is so that we do not saturate the market and can continue to book big shows in big venues. We are also looking to run shows in other surrounding areas in the near future.Regarding progression of the league; the league is an Infinite Promotions gimmick, owned by and controlled by Infinite Promotions. However in order to complete the season within a sensible period of time we will be looking to have other top promotions host official British Wrestling Premier League matches. Watch this space.

Halfway there to my favoured match ups. That's not to say I'll be disappointed with any of the other possible combos but boy do I really wanna see Marty and Jack go at it!

Thanks for the support guys, if your preferred bout is not drawn this time round, hopefully you will still recieve it at a later date during our league. Remember, this is only the beginning :)In response to lightningxlock; initially we are looking to run around every 3 months. This is so that we do not saturate the market and can continue to book big shows in big venues. We are also looking to run shows in other surrounding areas in the near future.Regarding progression of the league; the league is an Infinite Promotions gimmick, owned by and controlled by Infinite Promotions. However in order to complete the season within a sensible period of time we will be looking to have other top promotions host official British Wrestling Premier League matches. Watch this space.
Hint - you want to be guaranteed my money Manchester should be next :rolleyes:

In response to lightningxlock; initially we are looking to run around every 3 months. This is so that we do not saturate the market and can continue to book big shows in big venues. We are also looking to run shows in other surrounding areas in the near future.

Thats great to see yous dont have a selfish, or reckless for that matter, attitude towards booking. As much as i'd love to see wrestling shows every week, there's only so much money, time and holidays for work in the world. Things are pretty hectic up here anyway with GPW, Futureshock, PCW and XWA. That being said, there could well be a demand for more shows after this :)In regards to the league, with Zack Sabre still in Japan, that means we're definitely getting Gallagher vs Scurll or Mason, absolute win-win in my book!

Hint - you want to be guaranteed my money Manchester should be next :rolleyes:

It is only a matter of time before the fixtures line up with our Liverpool dates, I'm sure you'll get this sooner rather than later

In response to lightningxlock; initially we are looking to run around every 3 months. This is so that we do not saturate the market and can continue to book big shows in big venues. We are also looking to run shows in other surrounding areas in the near future.

Thats great to see yous dont have a selfish, or reckless for that matter, attitude towards booking. As much as i'd love to see wrestling shows every week, there's only so much money, time and holidays for work in the world. Things are pretty hectic up here anyway with GPW, Futureshock, PCW and XWA. That being said, there could well be a demand for more shows after this :)In regards to the league, with Zack Sabre still in Japan, that means we're definitely getting Gallagher vs Scurll or Mason, absolute win-win in my book!
Exactly, although it is our aim to make money for IP, more money for the boys and provide fans such as yourself with quality events, we don't intend to do this at the expense of exsisting top promotions. If demand grows however, you will be seeing more of us :)More announcements for league and show coming very shortly

563609_331188940304997_255620371195188_591577_98359543_n.jpg

Breaking news:

Although late in the week, Infinite Promotions web team have been notified of an email containing news for IMMEDIATE release to the wrestling community. Earlier today Stoke manager Phillip Woodvine notified the British Wrestling Premier League that he has chosen his team

Archived