Infinite Promotions present 51st State of Emergency

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very interested in this concept. Some fantastic British names in there too. SO happy to have a new promotion with a hell of a lot of potential on my doorstep. Good work chaps!

Something i had heard was in the works now looks like it could be totally amazing. Will be good to see who is on the other teams, as well as the managers for these teams!

Thanks for the support guys, we're very excited about this project and feel it could be something huge!

Please don't forget to subscribe to our youtube account to make sure that see the next videos before anyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/InfinitePromotionsUK

International interest has already began to build, let the bidding wars commence!

578680_331447526945805_255620371195188_592255_621945075_n.jpg

That really is a great idea, the three teams announced so far look really good too and no doubt the remaining teams will look equally impressive when they're unveiled. Doing the league under a variation of Mountevan's rules is pretty good too. Hopefully this is a big success with crowds at the shows, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this over the coming months to see how it progresses!

That really is a great idea, the three teams announced so far look really good too and no doubt the remaining teams will look equally impressive when they're unveiled. Doing the league under a variation of Mountevan's rules is pretty good too. Hopefully this is a big success with crowds at the shows, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this over the coming months to see how it progresses!

Reading about the league I was quite enjoying the idea of the concept, then the team theme really sold it for me, best of luck with this

Thanks for the support guys, the remaining 5 teams will be announced in the next week or so, hate to give cheap plugs but as there is no date set for any of our videos the best way to ensure that you see them when they're posted is to subscribe to our youtube channel

As far as catch-as-catch style wrestlers go, you've got some of the best with Zack, Mason and Gallagher.

When is this likely to start as no matches for this league appear on this card and the card does look pretty full as is?

And we've still got plenty to announce!

The league will debut at this show, the first 2 fixtures are to be announced in our next video, but we can confirm that the debut will take place at '51st State of Emergency'

Hopefully we will see you all there to be a part of the start of something special, the buzz surrounding this concept has spread like wildfire among the UK workers, and for anyone with Jonathan Gresham on facebook you'll see that not only has he shown real interest, but now guys like Bobby Fish are getting involved.

Watch this space!

• Paid Members

Sounds a bit like the AWA Team Challenge Series, lol.If it doesn't become too complicated for the crowds to understand (the teams, the league, the points, the rules, etc), then this could be a really good concept.Seeing how the teams are made up so far, I'm guessing the Stoke team will be people like Mikey Whiplash, Robbie Dynamite and Bubblegum, Manchester would be FSW guys, Cardiff might be Mark Andrews, Wild Boar and someone, Liverpool could be Zack Diamond, CJ Banks, etc.

Now a potential Bobby Fish vs Zack Sabre Jnr match? You'd have my money on that one.

Hopefully at some point we can provide that :)

An awesome idea , I really like the original concept and hope things work out for a promotion that seems intent on doing things the right way.

Thanks buddy, means a lot

Melanie Price managing London? I'm ashamed to have attended the same college as the traitor.

Sabre, Mason and Scurll and the team with the largest budget though, can you blame her? :p

Sounds a bit like the AWA Team Challenge Series, lol.

If it doesn't become too complicated for the crowds to understand (the teams, the league, the points, the rules, etc), then this could be a really good concept.

Seeing how the teams are made up so far, I'm guessing the Stoke team will be people like Mikey Whiplash, Robbie Dynamite and Bubblegum, Manchester would be FSW guys, Cardiff might be Mark Andrews, Wild Boar and someone, Liverpool could be Zack Diamond, CJ Banks, etc.

We believe that we have found a good balance with the keeping the rules interesting enough yet simple enough to follow. In general the rules are easy to follow even you don't know them going into the match, for example if every time someone is downed the referee starts a 10 count and holds off the attack of the other wrestler, I'm sure you'd figure out that they can't attack them on the floor, the rules become very self explanatory as the match goes on.

The brilliant thing about British rules in general is that they are very logical. In American wrestling you can stomp on someone's head until they die to win a match, it's not illegal. IMO to present wrestling as a legitimate sport there must be legitimate rules.

Also, some very good guesses made there, keep an eye out for the video to see which ones you got right :)

Archived