Infinite Promotions present 51st State of Emergency

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trains are so rubbish getting back from Liverpool. I'd only be able to attend the show if i paid out for a hotel.

Match ups I'd like to see:

The Hammer Vs Cynaide

LDRS Vs Project Ego Vs El Ligero/Bubblegum

Jack Gallager Vs CJ Banks

Some more great suggestions coming through, I wish we could book them all on the one night!

We're confident every wrestling fan will enjoy the card we have confirmed though.

Venue is genuinely stunning, had no clue it was there.

Is there floor seating or is it all balcony?

It is a fantastic venue, the atmosphere will no doubt be electric.

There is approx. 400-500 floor seats, these will be filled first, the balcony will then be opened, which has a further 500 seats. The only seats that will be reserved are the front row seats which are selling out fast, general admission and student/ child tickets will be seated on a first come first served policy (you will be allowed to chose wherever you sit as long as the seat is free).

When are you releasing the next match? Im looking forward to this :)

I'd like to see bubblegum vs juice, both good workers and I've never seen them work together.

Bubblegum vs Juice would be spectacular, but I'd really like to see Juice vs Ligero too.

The venue is brilliant, I won't be missing this show

• Paid Members
I'd like to see bubblegum vs juice, both good workers and I've never seen them work together.

There have certainly been tag matches, Ciberneticos, 6-ways and Gold Rushes, but only times I personally can remember them facing each other one-on-one was at 2008's GPW 'Back II Skool' and back in the semi-final of GPW's 2006 Crazy Cruiser 8 tournament show. Just like 'Gum's other tournament matches against Travis and Hayes that night, it was tremendous (Really must pick that show up on DVD some time).

Surprising they haven't faced each other loads more times, but all I could turn up on www.cagematch.de was a further 2007 match in the now-defunct South Yorkshire NWL promotion.

Great looking show this - can't make the debut but will be looking out for future dates with interest. Running a gorgeous-looking major city centre venue with a loaded and talented roster can only be good. Best of luck.

There have certainly been tag matches, Ciberneticos, 6-ways and Gold Rushes, but only times I personally can remember them facing each other one-on-one was at 2008's GPW 'Back II Skool' and back in the semi-final of GPW's 2006 Crazy Cruiser 8 tournament show. Just like 'Gum's other tournament matches against Travis and Hayes that night, it was tremendous (Really must pick that show up on DVD some time).

Surprising they haven't faced each other loads more times, but all I could turn up on www.cagematch.de was a further 2007 match in the now-defunct South Yorkshire NWL promotion.

Great looking show this - can't make the debut but will be looking out for future dates with interest. Running a gorgeous-looking major city centre venue with a loaded and talented roster can only be good. Best of luck.

Thanks for the support Benny, some quality British Wrestling knowledge there, be sure to check back for updates.

Jesus, the trains look pretty damn poor for me. The trip might be off. The last train back is at half 10... But takes 14 hours.

Where is it you're travelling from Richie?

That's very unfortunate. If you don't mind me asking what is your travel like to PCW? Only the Ormskirk to Central line may be able to help? As Preston to Ormskirk is fairly easy

Barrow is 1 train away from Preston and they are every hour until about 11pm tops? and it takes about 90mins at a guess, to Liverpool its about 1hr10mins from Preston. He would need to leave liverpool at 9.30pm and connections to work out right if it is indeed 11pm last train? I can see he trouble.

Barrow is 1 train away from Preston and they are every hour until about 11pm tops? and it takes about 90mins at a guess, to Liverpool its about 1hr10mins from Preston. He would need to leave liverpool at 9.30pm and connections to work out right if it is indeed 11pm last train? I can see he trouble.

Bang on sir. I usually set off home from PCW at quarter to 11, and am back in Barra by about quarter past 12. Just about the right time to stagger to the kebab shop and go home for a banquet.

In the past I would

Archived