Infinite Promotions present 51st State of Emergency

Good promotion name. Good show name as well. Great-looking venue which should bring a really different feel to the event.

Good luck!

Thanks for the support mate, we hope to see you there on the day

Is there any plans to have any imports on the show?

Not saying it wont be a good show with just UK guys, just curious.

Our card is already booked atm and for the debut show it is all UK guys, not only are all the talent more than capable of blowing the roof off the venue but we still have a very special concept to unviel that we think will really connect with the internet fans along with a large casual market.

Although the debut show is all UK we have already had emails from international talent and we are looking at bringing them in at our follow up show, date still to be confirmed.

Looks good so far. Out of interest which wrestlers are running the company?

The company was founded by myself - Zack 'Diamond' Gibson

It is now being run as a partnership with Ciaran McConnell current BWP wrestler and GPW trainee.

Makes a refreshing change for a new promotion to come along and actually answer a question like that. It's usually dodged, ignored or lied about.

Thanks, as we've said we'll try and answer any and every question asked. We have nothing to hide and would like to share as much with you as we can. If anybody has any other related questions feel free to ask.

But first a question from us to you. Judging by the talent featured on the poster (still more to be announced), does anybody have any matches they'd like to see? Whether it be A vs. B or just a match type?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bubblegum Vs Ligero is a cracking match, we had it at PPW recently and the fans certainly had a lot of hate for Bubblegum. On a different note and one more regarding the company got to say it is good to see a new promotion popping up, especially somewhere that is lacking shows. Hope all goes well and i'm going to look to invest time to get to a show in the future.

Depending what happens in the match at Brit Wrest Fest a rematch between Zack Gibson and Jack Gallagher could be good. Also Bubblegum vs Ligero is another match I'd like to see.

Indeed they would, it may interest you to know that you can see Zack Diamond vs Jack Gallagher and Bubblegum vs El Ligero on one dvd, GPW Heroes and Villains, available now from GrandProWrestlingShop :thumbsup:

I'm not sure of his exclusivity deal with FCP but MK Mckinnon and Noam Dar would have one hell of a match!!

I'm still to see ZSJ take on Marty Scurll so I'd like to see that if possible.

If we're talking Tag matches I'd like to see the unlikely team of ZDG and Jack Gallagher take on The Leaders.....(Providing the above didn't happen obviously!)

I'm not sure of his exclusivity deal with FCP but MK Mckinnon and Noam Dar would have one hell of a match!!

If we're talking Tag matches I'd like to see the unlikely team of ZDG and Jack Gallagher take on The Leaders.....(Providing the above didn't happen obviously!)

I really like both of these suggestions. I'm not sure if they have been done before but ZDG vs ZSJ and Gallagher vs Marty would be good match ups also.

MK has been amazing for Fight Club but we haven't seen him very much outside of their shows so there are so many new exciting match ups you could make with him. I would love to see him on more shows so he can show the rest of the UK how good he is.

Definatley want to see this. If I can get someone to go with me.

Grand Central, ahhh. I used to go there when it was the Barcelona Bar in the late 90s.

Showing my age :angry:

Fear not. Barcelona Bar remains on street level. The hall is on the first floor. Feel free to come early and reminisce in there before the show.

Keep the suggestions coming guys.

Looks great guys.

Just wondering what is the estimated time for the show to finish? And also what is the nearest train station?

Thanks

The estimated time for the show to finish is 10pm, we'll be running this as tight to schedule as possible.

Both Limestreet Station and Central station are a stone's throw away from the venue. Limestreet is on the same road and Central is the same distance but just round a corner.

Hopefully we'll see you there.

Archived