Kharma's pregnancy

jonnybgoode82

I know thats meant as a joke, but surely even Vince wouldn't be that sick

Nothing would surprise me about Vince McMahon. Nothing.

If true, condolences to Kharma and the baby's dad.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'll wait til I hear it reported elsewhere to believe it, but if that's true it's terrible. All the credit in the world to her for sucking it up and doing the Rumble.

Why wait?. TMZ is as accurate as it gets these days. They were the 1st to be at the scene of MJs house, and they were the 1st to report him dead, way before any of the big news stations.. TMZ is a solid source.

It's on the Wrestling Observer site too.

Sad story. Seems like she'd been telling people that she'd given birth to a baby boy on New Year's Eve, as she couldn't face telling people the truth that she'd lost the baby.

• Paid Members
they were the 1st to report him dead, way before any of the big news stations.

Didn't they manage that by reporting it a few minutes before he'd been officially pronounced dead? I generally don't put much stock in any site that sells itself as a "gossip" site anyway. Not that I particularly trust any news source completely, but on factual stuff like this, I prefer to rely on newspaper sites and, in the case of wrestling stuff, reliable wrestling websites. Speaking of...

It's on the Wrestling Observer site too.

Fair enough. Horrible thing to happen. Hope she manages to move on and gets back in the ring soon.

I dont see how its Vince's business what she says to the press about her own personal life as long as it doesnt damage the WWE brand which this doesnt as far as I can see

Its a truly ridiculous headline "My Unborn Baby Did Not Survive the Birth". Is that opposed to an unborn baby surviving the birth? Its very sad and must have hit her hard to lie to friends about it. Hopefully as she is talking about it she is getting there and setng something up for others is a great step forward.

• Paid Members
I dont see how its Vince's business what she says to the press about her own personal life as long as it doesnt damage the WWE brand which this doesnt as far as I can see

Because he owns her contract and her public image. Thats how it goes, rightly or wrongly. She should have told her employer what the score was, before going to TMZ. WWE might have been able to advice her how to go about this.

If this is true, it does make sense how she's suddenly been taken off WrestleMania, though.

I dont know where they all stand on things like this, its deffo wrong though in my opinion, what right does he have to be mad about such a sensitive subject?

When you say suddenly taken off wrestlemania, was it ever mentioned she would be appearing?

• Paid Members
When you say suddenly taken off wrestlemania, was it ever mentioned she would be appearing?

Thats been the big rumour going back months. And then Beth Phoenix cut that promo about how there was nobody left for her to beat (a storyline which has since been dropped), which seeemed to indicate Kharma returning. Now there's going to be no Diva's title match at WrestleMania. The official story was that she hasnt recovered from her pregancy.

• Paid Members
I dont know where they all stand on things like this, its deffo wrong though in my opinion, what right does he have to be mad about such a sensitive subject?

Well, I think he DOES have a right. WWE have been pretty supportive and patient with her since her signing - after all, they gave her an amazing build-up, far more than most male stars receive, and put her in a great angle. Then she got pregnant all of a sudden, without stating she was planning on starting a family, and they had to sack it all off and do something else.

Then she chooses not to share what has happened to her with them before she goes to the hellhole that is TMZ. I can understand WWE being upset. I wouldn't blame her, per se, because I'm sure her state of mind after this has to be fragile and unpredictable. But I think they do have the right to question why she didn't go to them before a showbiz website nonetheless.

No matter how much Vince and others in WWE are demonised, I refuse to believe they would have been anything but sympathetic and understanding to her about this. It is horrible news and horrible to go through this kind of thing, as I know from personal experience as my wife has had two miscarriages, and I think her appearance at the Royal Rumble should be applauded as a result.

Her Rumble appearance is a bit eerie in retrospect, if this news about her lying is true. She must have had a hundred people ask her that day how the baby's getting on.

Back when she first announced her pregnancy, was there some kerfuffle about who the father was, or am I thinking of something else?

I read Ian's point as she never told WWE about the statement, not that she never told WWE about the loss. In that context I agree that they should have known, I misunderstood Ian's point

I dont think they can moan about her getting pregnant while in a push as thats life and it happens in every business in the world but if she hadnt told them about the loss she has suffered and emotional trauma she will have endured then I can understand their position on the matter

Archived