Kharma's pregnancy

jonnybgoode82

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'll wait til I hear it reported elsewhere to believe it, but if that's true it's terrible. All the credit in the world to her for sucking it up and doing the Rumble.

Thats horrible to hear about. Thoughts to her and her family

Countdown to Vince making her carry a doll around and pretend she thinks it's alive, like Dawn French in Psychoville

I know thats meant as a joke, but surely even Vince wouldn't be that sick

• Moderators

Countdown to Vince making her carry a doll around and pretend she thinks it's alive, like Dawn French in Psychoville

Not really a joke, no. I can see Vince thinking that would be pretty funny, or 'edgy'. As an overweight black woman, she's ripe for Vince's most hi-larious gimmick ideas. I wouldn't be shocked, that's all.

• Paid Members

Not really a joke, no. I can see Vince thinking that would be pretty funny, or 'edgy'. As an overweight black woman, she's ripe for Vince's most hi-larious gimmick ideas. I wouldn't be shocked, that's all.

Unfortunatly, I can see something like this hapening too.

Terrible news.

Considering what she decked Love Sponge for I wouldn't want to be the person who runs that idea by her.

Seriously though Vince might be sick enough to think of that but I highly doubt he would be stupid enough to try and go through with it because it could be a PR disaster for the WWE (and Linda if she is still running for office) if Kharma went public about something like that.

Considering Raw isn't a behind-closed-doors, friends and family only event, it would clearly be very public the moment she did it. You're right in saying that someone might think of it but never actually do it. Stupid of anyone to think it'll happen. It would be funny, though.

I'll wait til I hear it reported elsewhere to believe it, but if that's true it's terrible. All the credit in the world to her for sucking it up and doing the Rumble.

Why wait?. TMZ is as accurate as it gets these days. They were the 1st to be at the scene of MJs house, and they were the 1st to report him dead, way before any of the big news stations.. TMZ is a solid source.

Archived