Kharma's pregnancy

jonnybgoode82

• Paid Members

WWE is a different beast these days too. They're public and we all know the media loves dedicating time to the WWE, if it involves horrible stuff like them sacking an employee because she lost her baby, and didn't tell them first. I doubt Vince wants that kind of publicity when he's trying to get his network up and running.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little bit off-topic here but

"I am planning to start a foundation for women that have experienced the same thing" ... Kia says ... adding, "It's a bigger club than people think."

Why do people always feel the need to start a charity when something terrible happens to them / their family? Why not join/help an existing charity? There are already charitable foundations that help every conceivable needy cause.

I think it was the parent of the kids who got killed on that level crossing, were planning on starting a charity for kids killled on crossings. Really? Is that the best use of your time? How about helping Save The Children or something?

Anyway, charities. Pfff...

Didn't she start a charity campaign for the earthquake in Haiti as well?

Why do people always feel the need to start a charity when something terrible happens to them / their family? Why not join/help an existing charity? There are already charitable foundations that help every conceivable needy cause

It may be that she felt she didn't get the help or support she needed from existing groups?

A little bit off-topic here but

"I am planning to start a foundation for women that have experienced the same thing" ... Kia says ... adding, "It's a bigger club than people think."

Why do people always feel the need to start a charity when something terrible happens to them / their family? Why not join/help an existing charity? There are already charitable foundations that help every conceivable needy cause.

I think it was the parent of the kids who got killed on that level crossing, were planning on starting a charity for kids killled on crossings. Really? Is that the best use of your time? How about helping Save The Children or something?

Anyway, charities. Pfff...

Possibly a psychological thing where the victim feels the need to regain control of themselves and the situation that victimized them.

Archived