Kharma's pregnancy

jonnybgoode82

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I read Ian's point as she never told WWE about the statement, not that she never told WWE about the loss. In that context I agree that they should have known, I misunderstood Ian's point

Actually, I may have misread it.

Either way, I still think WWE have the right to be miffed at her for not telling them that she was talking to TMZ about it. It's just courtesy, really.

I think Kharma is a fantastic performer, and I was liking her run. I would love to see her return, but more importantly, I hope she's doing OK.

Her Rumble appearance is a bit eerie in retrospect, if this news about her lying is true. She must have had a hundred people ask her that day how the baby's getting on.

Back when she first announced her pregnancy, was there some kerfuffle about who the father was, or am I thinking of something else?

A guy called Byron Wilcott (who was in WWE developmental and who had previously wrestled on the Sabre/Danielson show over here as Angel of Sin) made some claims that he was the father of her baby. It was a publicity stunt/work on his part, I think.

May I ask where this rumour came from?

Some lad wearing sunglasses on youtube mentioned it in passing. He'd been raking through her bins again.

Ian in beating a dead horse shocker.

In seriousness what is the source of this rumour?

• Paid Members

There was riz-umours around the riz-umour sites yesterday (including on a few forums where shit stirrers with 'sources' post). The Observer posted this as well, at least acknowledging the rumours (which they obvious couldnt say outright):

We had heard rumors of this of late, and that there was going to be a change in the WrestleMania women’s title match which had been earmarked as the returning Kharma vs. Phoenix at one point. As far as what WWE knew and when is unclear, but we’d been told about a change in the planned card and this match being scrapped about a week or so back, and a few days later the rumors of this surfaced.

But of course, they are just rumours. Nothing is true, unless its posted on cagesideseats.

But of course, they are just rumours. Nothing is true, unless its posted on cagesidesites.

You said it, not me.

It just seems too ... unbelievable to be true. Seeing as how WWE had her under contract and WWE does often pay for their employees medical.

EDIT- Crossed a line, my apologies.

• Paid Members

You'd think someone who gets on his high horse because Daffney got sacked because when she hurt her shoulder, would have a bit more sympathy. Stephanie McMahon's a mother herself. I'd like to believe she's handling this just fine. They would never sack someone because she lost her kid. There's a world of difference between taking someone off TV because they feel she isnt in the right frame of mind and sacking her because they felt lied to.

Archived