NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

She was on the road a few weeks ago. Meltzer said she "wasn't that good" from what he seen of her, although that doesn't stop them from calling women up. No idea if they are high on her or not. Seems a bad time to be called up, what with AJ taking up a large portion of the main show.

What the fuck was he watching? She seems pretty crisp in the ring from what I've seen and has as much, if not, more charisma than AJ or Eve. Though the accent won't do her any favours i guess.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

She was on the road a few weeks ago. Meltzer said she "wasn't that good" from what he seen of her, although that doesn't stop them from calling women up. No idea if they are high on her or not. Seems a bad time to be called up, what with AJ taking up a large portion of the main show.

What the fuck was he watching? She seems pretty crisp in the ring from what I've seen and has as much, if not, more charisma than AJ or Eve. Though the accent won't do her any favours i guess.

Yeah, she seems really good all around so it's a bit strange that Meltzer doesn't see much in her. She's far ahead of most of their women at the in-ring stuff, and I should add I'm basing this just on NXT matches as I don't think I've seen her wrestle in the UK before (might be wrong though). Her accent shouldn't be that big of a deal, unless you just mean the fact that she's British? She has a rather neutral accent so the Yanks should have no problem understanding her. Quite a sexy voice actually.

I also agree with your earlier assessments of some of the NXT lot. Bray is excellent and I love everything about his gimmick so far, and Leo Kruger is indeed a useless goon with a silly voice and face. Utterly boring wrestler too.

• Paid Members

Yeah, she seems really good all around so it's a bit strange that Meltzer doesn't see much in her. She's far ahead of most of their women at the in-ring stuff, and I should add I'm basing this just on NXT matches as I don't think I've seen her wrestle in the UK before (might be wrong though). Her accent shouldn't be that big of a deal, unless you just mean the fact that she's British? She has a rather neutral accent so the Yanks should have no problem understanding her. Quite a sexy voice actually.

I also agree with your earlier assessments of some of the NXT lot. Bray is excellent and I love everything about his gimmick so far, and Leo Kruger is indeed a useless goon with a silly voice and face. Utterly boring wrestler too.

I think she has looked great but you can see she is working WWE style , I know for a fact there is a hell of a lot more she can do - and do very very well - she is an amazing talent !

I love the team of Bray Wyatt and the mental fella. He's bloody strange, but got a lot of agression and very different to anyone else.

Leo Kruger is another good one in my opinion. Love his insane promos.

• Paid Members

They'd never sign those racist, God bothering, homophobic scandal waiting to happen pair of clowns. They are worse people than their characters portray. They constantly use the word "faggot" on twitter and the 'smart' one of the two had the bright idea of posting this after the shootings in Connecticut.

245bi1h.png

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• 4 weeks later...