UKFF Battle Rap 2012: Semi Finals

CuckedByMenry

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
I don't think I can vote in this one, it's too tight.

Harmonic's was the best rap so far in the competition and he killed it but Feste's language is just something else. Hope they both do a 2nd one but I don't know if there's time.

Just for you, Steve. May as well go out with a whimper.

Now is the winter of my discontent

Feste

• Paid Members
I don't think I can vote in this one, it's too tight.

Harmonic's was the best rap so far in the competition and he killed it but Feste's language is just something else. Hope they both do a 2nd one but I don't know if there's time.

Just for you, Steve. May as well go out with a whimper.

Just for me? :love: Thanks, top notch as always.

Feste is awesome, I hope he's not secretly a poster I dislike

There are people left that STILL don't know who he is?

Please don't tell me it's you! Feste's great and you hate me for some reason, it would break my heart!

• Paid Members
That was, again, sensational HG. RoFun, I still don't know who Feste is either....people keep making comments like "I cant believe you don't know who he is" without actually saying. I actually am not sure if I want to know or not.

I just presumed everyone knew who he was! It's definitely not crazyshady, for the record, as the posts are 43 paragraphs too short.

• Paid Members
That was, again, sensational HG. RoFun, I still don't know who Feste is either....people keep making comments like "I cant believe you don't know who he is" without actually saying. I actually am not sure if I want to know or not.

I just presumed everyone knew who he was! It's definitely not crazyshady, for the record, as the posts are 43 paragraphs too short.

Well I was trying to work it out, from the late 80's football and cricket references I assumed it was you or Butch. But someone shot that idea down. Houchen was the only other one that I thought it could be but obviously with him entering as himself I surmised probably not. Sickwoy has the genius to pull off the gimmick but he wouldn't have made the football references. It's you, isn't it Gladders?

Why so protective of poor KooKooKaChu

Hast thou paid the ferryman and crosst the Styx too?

Or didst a strong wind misdirect thy bow?

Thou art on Oceanic, and the Hatch is manned by Au.

This battle ist becominge a true historic tragedie

My sword finds thee sleeping like Gatso did (allegedly)

Once more into the breache, as Sir Boydy on a bus

Feste's lyrical fingers hath tickled thy anus.

A hit! A hit, sir! A palpable hit.

This jester proclaims himself the King Misfit.

Harmonic, moronic, thou are easy to outwit

As one of thy groom

Archived