UKFF Battle Rap 2012: Semi Finals

CuckedByMenry

• Paid Members

Incredible as always :D Definitely the best overall battle we've had in my opinion. Fucking hilarious stuff, I keep going to send the link to this thread to my workmates but without being members here they'd get probably 10% of the references (although everyone here knows about Gatso).

Massive, massive admiration for HG's raps but I just want to see more Feste in the final so the Jester gets my vote.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feste flaunting the p*c rule might get him a weeks suspension, that kind of ballsy play may just sneak it. Damn if I didn't just sit in awe of Harmonic's knowledge of Shakespeare though. Hmm, tough choice to make here.

• Paid Members
Feste flaunting the p*c rule might get him a weeks suspension, that kind of ballsy play may just sneak it.

I don't think the p*c suspension applies any more, does it? I'm sure I've seen it mentioned loads of times, I don't think the mods give a crap any more.

• Paid Members
Incredible as always :D Definitely the best overall battle we've had in my opinion. Fucking hilarious stuff, I keep going to send the link to this thread to my workmates but without being members here they'd get probably 10% of the references (although everyone here knows about Gatso).

Massive, massive admiration for HG's raps but I just want to see more Feste in the final so the Jester gets my vote.

Feste knocked it out of the park on that second rhyme,

for to not be a finalist would surely be a crime,

one for which you should be sent to the gaol

for harmonic generator's lyrics be seen to be crafted out of pure fail.

To avoid you chaps repeating yourselves, I'll include these as part of the "vote by replying in thread" rule, which is now in effect.

Vote away, slags.

• Paid Members

This is without a doubt the toughest battle to call in the entire competition! Absolutely stunning stuff from both contestants. I couldn't see Feste bettering that opening shot from HG, but he did- and he raised him. Then the second round got even better.

Either man would make a worthy finalist, but I'm going to go with Harmonic by a hair's breadth.

Archived