BritWres-Fest 2012 - Sunday April 1st. SEVENTH MATCH ANNOUNCED

Dunny

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you say you're "bringing it back" when the trailer implied that it disappeared from the mainstream. Is there any viable options of getting this televised?

And will this draw any better than All Star's best shows, showing if you do it for free and get a thousand people..... All Star charge and get that amount too. What are you bringing back again?

EDIT: I presume it will be an early Sunday afternoon show at least seen as they have a gig that night.

http://www.coronettheatre.co.uk/events/lets-go-crazy-2/

And venue capacity at most is 2800 which is a decent sized venue. Take off space for the ring and chairs and all that so I hope you get to fill the place.

How can you say you're "bringing it back" when the trailer implied that it disappeared from the mainstream. Is there any viable options of getting this televised?

And will this draw any better than All Star's best shows, showing if you do it for free and get a thousand people..... All Star charge and get that amount too. What are you bringing back again?

EDIT: I presume it will be an early Sunday afternoon show at least seen as they have a gig that night.

http://www.coronettheatre.co.uk/events/lets-go-crazy-2/

And venue capacity at most is 2800 which is a decent sized venue. Take off space for the ring and chairs and all that so I hope you get to fill the place.

Venue is really nice too

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

• Paid Members

I'll probably pop along to this one (or at least some of it) seeing as though I'm likely to be in London anyway following IPW:UK's 'Battle Royale' the previous night.... and it's only a quid.

I've not bothered with any of the previous FWA expo/BritWresFest stuff, but an early start as suggested would mean I would still be able to get home that same night for 'Mania, rather than another night in a hotel.

Also, it doesn't appear to mention it above, but I understand that there are plans to broadcast this entire event live over the internet.

The whole thing isn't a bad idea: the free entry deal should hopefully allow them to get down some top quality footage in front of a fairly big crowd, with fancy screens, entrances and lights, then use that as a bit of a showcase/demo tape for "British Wrestling" for shopping around to various TV networks. Has to be better than showing them a tiny ring in a leisure centre.

Agree with the above poster.

Scottish Wrestling just now is ultra hot attendance wise. Can't speak about any irish or welsh shows however.

Any funding for charity gets my thumbs up however.

Surely the 'biggest british show ever' wouldn't have free attendance though?

My main gripe is that it lists the top promotions in the UK as being part of it..one of them being Progress Wrestling, who haven't even run thir first show yet.

Good point. It does have a very good roster though despite the non inclusion of some other companies talent.

Archived