BritWres-Fest 2012 - Sunday April 1st. SEVENTH MATCH ANNOUNCED

Dunny

Agree with the above poster.

Scottish Wrestling just now is ultra hot attendance wise. Can't speak about any irish or welsh shows however.

Any funding for charity gets my thumbs up however.

Surely the 'biggest british show ever' wouldn't have free attendance though?

Welsh Wrestling just did a 500 sell-out in Llanelli at a tenner a ticket and

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is it BritWres Fest when by the looks of it it is an all English show? Are there any welsh, northern irish or scottish companies or wrestlers involved?

Hope people donate, its a good cause.

Yeah, from what I saw on the site they have DragonPro from Wales and PBW from scotland involved, nothing from NI though as far as I could see.

Why is it BritWres Fest when by the looks of it it is an all English show? Are there any welsh, northern irish or scottish companies or wrestlers involved?

Hope people donate, its a good cause.

Yeah, from what I saw on the site they have DragonPro from Wales and PBW from scotland involved, nothing from NI though as far as I could see.

Alex and Pals then.

If you put aside the shocking name of the show, the fact that the promo video looks incredibly lame once it starts showing clips of contemporary British wrestling, the awful behind the scenes bit of the documentary and the lame suggestion that promotions have individual rosters then it all looks pretty decent. I mean, overhyped to buggery but that's always been the way these things have been marketed and if it raises some money for charity then it can't be sneered at.

Although I do get worried sometimes that people really believe that one big show will relight British wrestling when that's probably the complete opposite of what it needs. Not that you ever could relight British wrestling.

• Paid Members

From the looks of the website, it appears to be a 3:30pm start, which is promising in terms of finishing early enough to get home on a Sunday night.

Can't work out the ticket situation though. They are selling "reserved" VIP and ringside seats for

Archived