BritWres-Fest 2012 - Sunday April 1st. SEVENTH MATCH ANNOUNCED

Dunny

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats the same website that pathetically went on about how Eddie Guerrero was being disrespected by the situations WWE were putting his wife in, making her act like a slag, etc. Nowt worse than making him a male slag while they were still married surely, it was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen written about wrestling and thats saying something. It was the most desperate attempt to criticise the WWE I have ever seen

FutureShock Wrestling Title Match

JACK GALLAGHER vs ZACK "DIAMOND" GIBSON

match-futureshock.jpg

With Brit-Wres Fest looking to be a showcase of the best and brightest talent in the UK, all competing for a great cause it seemed only fitting that FutureShock would send two of its best wrestlers to compete for it's biggest prize. FutureShock Champion Jack Gallagher, who gained global wrestling attention when Davey Richards said he gave him one of the best matches he ever had, will defend his Title against friend and rival Zack Diamond. Zack has been tipped as one of the best new talents to come out of the north of England in the past few years with high profile matches for FWA, NGW and GPW in the last 12 months, making this a mouth watering bout for all true grappling fans in the UK.

However with the FutureShock Championship on the line, this will be much more than a simple exhibition between two equally talented young wrestlers. Both men will be looking to impress on what promoters are promising will be a worldwide stage and as such Gallagher and Diamond will want to prove why they are not only two of the best new talents in the north of England but two of of the best in Europe.

The above poster has a perfect point.

In Scotland just yesterday according to facebook comments Premier British Wrestling drew over 1000+ in Glasgow, paying customers also.

Alex Shane is the master of get rich schemes.

Alex Shane is the master of get rich schemes.

That statement doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything, you've just added it in for fun. How is this a get rich scheme? Aren't tickets free?

Fair criticism about it most likely not being the biggest show in the last 10 years, but come on, it's just hype and publicity to get interest. No harm surely.

Also, I don't really get the criticism of the match featuring 2 non Brits. British Wrestling has always been built around international stars, so why should this be any different. The show could be used specifically to showcase "British Wrestlers" or, if it makes for a better show by using good wrestlers, why can't it use "Wrestlers in Britain"

I would most likely attend, but I'll be at Wrestlemania.

Also, I don't really get the criticism of the match featuring 2 non Brits. British Wrestling has always been built around international stars, so why should this be any different. The show could be used specifically to showcase "British Wrestlers" or, if it makes for a better show by using good wrestlers, why can't it use "Wrestlers in Britain"

I don't have a big issue with the show featuring International stars. However, IF this is going to be the BIGGEST SHOW in blah blah blah hype, then the first match announced should have been a BIG name worthy of such hyperbole.

I would much rather of showcased BRITISH talent - of which there is copious amounts - against BIG international stars.

So far, and I take nothing away from Gallagher and Gibson who are both stars of the FUTURE, but this show has no BIG name to match it being the BIGGEST blah blah blah!

It's part of the BWC nonsense that never took off and was just a way for Alex to make alot of money without giving back alot of the promises.

This show is also seemingly only BWC associated clients participating?

Is an actual charity handling the donations given over?

• Paid Members
I am sure BritWres-Fest 2012 is going to be a great show, and the venue looks great, but I don't get the "biggest" part of the event description unless there is something I am missing when reading through the announcement and this thread.

Your missing nothing as far as I'm aware, it's all over hype. That's what it was the last 20 times I read toss like this.

I'm my experience you'll quickly become some what numb to it.

match-ipw.jpg

ipw-uk.png AND all-star.png

presents...

IPW:UK Undisputed Tag Team Title Match

THE LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL

vs

JONNY STORM & DEAN ALLMARK

BritWres-Fest 2012 will see British wrestling history being made as IPW:UK Undisputed Tag Team Champions

Archived