The Wrestlemania stats thread~!

Up Chuck

• Moderators

Yeah, I'm going on the decision being Dustied.

You're going to want to kill me from this, but stats are stats and being a pedant I listened to the WM2 theme you offered and thought "Ey up, that's the fucking brilliant Coliseum Video theme!", the lovely WM2 theme is HERE taken from the PPV broadcast.

I can see Dillnom rushing to break out his Windows Movie Maker and change the one he's got for WM2 now.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You're going to want to kill me from this, but stats are stats and being a pedant I listened to the WM2 theme you offered and thought "Ey up, that's the fucking brilliant Coliseum Video theme!", the lovely WM2 theme is HERE taken from the PPV broadcast.

Cheers for that, I'm not really up on that era so corrections like this are very much welcome.

Wrestlemania The Arcade Game was on Playstation as well

Thanks buddy. Removed the Playstation bit now, as I was clearly way off the mark.

• Paid Members

So Taker/HHH will be the first since Rock/Austin to happen 3 times!

EDIT: RE costumes, I'm sure I could figure out something about guys wearing certain colours. There must be a gear colour that has a particularly outstanding track record.

• Paid Members

Here's one to add. Most/least "in-ring competitors" at WrestleMania:

Most

WrestleMania 20 - 50

WrestleMania 17 - 48

WrestleMania 14 - 48

WrestleMania 25 - 48

WrestleMania 4 - 48

Least

WrestleMania 12 - 16

WrestleMania 11 - 18

WrestleMania 21 - 20

WrestleMania 10 - 20

WrestleMania 9 - 20

• Paid Members

Most celebrities at a WrestleMania goes to WrestleMania II. They are:

Robert Conrad, Cathy Lee Crosby, Susan St Come On George James, Elvira, Joan Rivers, Rick Schroder, Mr. T, Dick Butkus, Darryl Dawkin, Lou Duva, Bill 'Best Celebrity Appearance at Any WrestleMania' Fralic, Russ Francis, Ernie Holmes, Ed Jones, Tommy Lasorda, Harvey Martin, William The Fridge Perry, Cab Calloway, Ray Charles, Ozzy Osbourne, Chet Coppock, Clara Peller, and A Bloke from the Burger King advert's called Herb

• Paid Members

Highest percentage of dead "in-ring competitors":

WrestleMania 10 (7 out of 20) = 35%

WrestleMania 06 (11 out of 36) = 31%

WrestleMania 07 (9 out of 37) = 24%

WrestleMania 05 (9 out of 39) = 23%

WrestleMania 02 (10 out of 46) = 22%

WrestleMania 11 (4 out of 18) = 22%

WrestleMania 03 (8 out of 38) = 21%

WrestleMania 09 (4 out of 20) = 20%

WrestleMania 04 (9 out of 48) = 19%

WrestleMania 12 (3 out of 16) = 19%

WrestleMania 01 (4 out of 22) = 18%

WrestleMania 08 (4 out of 24) = 17%

WrestleMania 13 (4 out of 26) = 15%

WrestleMania 15 (3 out of 25) = 12%

WrestleMania 16 (5 out of 46) = 11%

WrestleMania 21 (2 out of 20) = 10%

WrestleMania 17 (4 out of 48) = 8%

WrestleMania 19 (2 out of 24) = 8%

WrestleMania 23 (2 out of 28) = 7%

WrestleMania 14 (3 out of 48) = 6%

WrestleMania 20 (3 out of 50) = 6%

WrestleMania 24 (1 out of 26) = 4%

WrestleMania 22 (1 out of 30) = 3%

WrestleMania 18 (0 out of 33) = 0%

WrestleMania 25 (0 out of 48) = 0%

WrestleMania 26 (0 out of 39) = 0%

WrestleMania 27 (0 out of 26) = 0%

My list of dead "wrestlers" is: Adrian Adonis, Andre the Giant, Bad News Brown, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Bossman, Chris Benoit, Crash Holly, Crush, Curt Hennig, Davey Boy Smith, Dino Bravo, Earthquake, Eddie Guerrero, Ernie Holmes, Fabulous Moolah, Garrison Cade, Giant Gonzalez, Harvey Martin, Hawk, Hercules, Junkyard Dog, Little Beaver, Little Tokyo, Luna Vachon, Owen Hart, Randy Savage, Rick Rude, Sapphire, SD Jones, Sherri, Test, The Executioner (Buddy Rose), Umaga, Uncle Elmer & Yokozuna

• Paid Members
Most celebrities at a WrestleMania goes to WrestleMania II. They are:

Robert Conrad, Cathy Lee Crosby, Susan St Come On George James, Elvira, Joan Rivers, Rick Schroder, Mr. T, Dick Butkus, Darryl Dawkin, Lou Duva, Bill 'Best Celebrity Appearance at Any WrestleMania' Fralic, Russ Francis, Ernie Holmes, Ed Jones, Tommy Lasorda, Harvey Martin, William The Fridge Perry, Cab Calloway, Ray Charles, Ozzy Osbourne, Chet Coppock, Clara Peller, and A Bloke from the Burger King advert's called Herb

You forgot G. Gordon Liddy ~WATERGATE~

• Paid Members
Great stuff. Not sure where Wikipedia gets 33 minutes for Austin-Rock though: every other source has it between 28:05 and 28:08.

Fortunately, X-Seven is one of the 2 I happen to have on DVD, so I'll check it out ASAP.

All this other stuff is great, guys. Might skip the dead guys but I'll definitely put some of the others in next year.

Archived