Things that make you go... ugh!

WWFChilli

The tone at which we got an "OMG, that's NOT a Sharpshooter, that's just the crap WWF name for it. It's actually a ....blah blah blah, cunty-cunty-cunty..." was amazing.

Thankfully most people were there to just enjoy the show, and while I've encountered idiots at dozens of shows since, I don't think anyone was as much of a pointless, smarky prick as that pair of cunts I met at that Sabu show.

They probably post on here, or did at one point.

Hehe, yeah, more than likely. I wish i could remember what they looked like but it's so bloody long ago.

I remember we foolishly got talking to these douchebags for a little bit and when either me or my mate mentioned liking Shawn Michaels the best, we were met with even more "OMG, he's not a highflyer, the stuff he does is shit compared to Blah-blah Blahblahablah" followed by a list of Japanese guys who were "better" than him.

If I could go back and dick-kick people through time, these guys would be high on my personal list.

You'd only fuck it up - you don't have the skills of Michael Nakamura backing you up, white devil.

Yeah, fair point. My cracker-ass, honkey-hide wouldn't have a damned clue how to deliver a genuine dick-kickin.

The irony of meeting these two poncy, "Japanese workers are far superior in every way" obsessed twats was that we were at a show featuring Sabu, RVD and the fucking Dirtbike Kid. Good luck getting your flawless, smooth technical wrestling there lads. We'll all be popping for springboard fuck-ups and table-breaking, you two keep a look out for any inferior armbar reversals.

They might actually have only been there for Masakatsu Funaki.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Without seeing him, I thought the Dirt Bike Kid was either two or maybe three in the world, behind Shawn Michaels and Kenta Kobashi, in the 90s. Power Slam and even WOW Magazine built him up like he was god knows what. And the words "former ECW and Japan star" on posters got me thinking "its Rollerball Rocco on ice, with this bloke". He was definitely in the Chris Daniels/Reckless Youth category as far as internet and magazine wank material. It was only when reading a question on Dynamite Kid's website about Dirt Bike and Billington replying with "bag of shite" that I realised, someone must have been giving the magazines a few quid to put him over.

Like Alex Shane did when he got into the PS50 (allegedly).

• Moderators

Was he a mate of Fin's? Only I seem to remember Fin tonguing his arse a few times in the pages of PS. Am I right to remember an interview with DBK in PS in 1999 or something, where he spent it going on about how him and Sabu are great mates? Or did I dream that?

Was he a mate of Fin's? Only I seem to remember Fin tonguing his arse a few times in the pages of PS. Am I right to remember an interview with DBK in PS in 1999 or something, where he spent it going on about how him and Sabu are great mates? Or did I dream that?

That interview was great. He talks about how he has no idea why Great Sasuke decided to rough him up during the Masked Man Torney in Japan, clearly either..

A) a fucking idiot who had to idea that taking your mask straight off then doing a bunch of spot-monkey shite was frowned upon.

or

B) a massive liar who didn't want to admit that he completely fucked up his shot in Japan.

I've just tried to find Sasuke kicking the shit out of him and choking him out, but I can't seem to find it?

• Paid Members

I remember reading in PS that Dirtbike was trying all sorts of shit in a match with one of the old WOS lads in about 1995 and he went for a dive and the veteran just fucking moved out the way and Dirtbike went kaboom on the floor. I love Sasuke giving him a kicking. What a berk.

I remember reading in PS that Dirtbike was trying all sorts of shit in a match with one of the old WOS lads in about 1995 and he went for a dive and the veteran just fucking moved out the way and Dirtbike went kaboom on the floor. I love Sasuke giving him a kicking. What a berk.

From memory I think it was The Barbarian Karl Kramer who side-stepped a Dirtbike Kid dive. I think Alex Shane and Kramer did a worked-shoot thing based off of that incident some years later.

• Paid Members

From memory I think it was The Barbarian Karl Kramer who side-stepped a Dirtbike Kid dive. I think Alex Shane and Kramer did a worked-shoot thing based off of that incident some years later.

Is Alex Shane still doing that conspiracy theory angle in his promotion of what have ya? The WWE stealing all my ideas one.

• Paid Members
Is Alex Shane still doing that conspiracy theory angle in his promotion of what have ya? The WWE stealing all my ideas one.

I bet Alex Shane's well please you dont write for a WWE then, Chilli.

Well for a start, he would essentially just be writing your ideas, but by me, and not as good :p

• Paid Members
Another thing that makes me go UGH!!! Is Super Cena/Cena Mode. Now I admit I no longer watch any John Cena matches I usually go for a toilet break unless its something special IE Cena/Rock Vs Miz/R-Truth.

My left nad you do. You watch every match of his, so you can record why Cena sucks so badly in your Cena Sucks moleskin journal.

Archived