Things that make you go... ugh!

WWFChilli

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any man above the age of 16 who buys a replica belt definetly needs to get laid.

Unless it's a Million Dollar Belt, in which case it is entirely acceptable.

Oh indeed, infact a million dollar belt may help you get laid

• Paid Members
The egg was a mad idea from concept-stage really. Let's say it was some huge star signing like Flair or Sting or The Undertaker debuting that way. The (fair) question would be just what in the fuck they were doing in an egg for the last four weeks. And this is back when they would have to go to a decent length to explain it.

In a roundabout sort of way, it had so be some sort of egg-dweller. Robin Williams dressed as Mork would have been better.

Coming out of an egg and not explaining it in any reasonable manner is something that cunt Jericho would do these days, in some mess of some sort of ironic reference and callback that only internet fans would dream up after the event.

Today it could have arrived from Planet Funk and hatched a Funkasauras. Big Brodus looks a little like an egg anyway. Makes perfect sense.

• Paid Members

The double missed drop-kick/ stand-off spot, an indie staple. Also how everyone use superkicks so much that they don't mean anything anymore.

• Paid Members
Let's say it was some huge star signing like Flair or Sting or The Undertaker debuting that way.

Leading up to the event, one of the rumoured outcomes for the egg was that it was for the debut of the wrestler whom we would later know as The Undertaker.

From Herb Kunze, who was at that time quite reputable (reporting online what he'd read in the Observer and Torch): "Latest rumour about the egg at Survivor Series has Mark Calaway coming out and working as the Eggman. Doubtful, since Calaway will apparently work with Hogan and get a super push. I just can't picture Hulk Hogan and the Eggman."

Any man above the age of 16 who buys a replica belt definetly needs to get laid.

I don't know what you mean.

431539_10151216603130346_894295345_22213637_755810731_n.jpg

Oh.

As for what makes me go ugh, beurk:

200997835518584.jpg

The guy on the left, obviously. I'd pay a lot more attention to RAW if the guy on the right were on it more.

• Paid Members

Wrestlers Image outside the ring.

I'm not Gok Wan or anything but its killed me over the years just how shit ex wrestlers and some current wrestlers dress outside the ring. Don't get me wrong a fanny pack and Golds Gym vest is 10/10 in my eyes but just the general appearance of a wrestler is so awful. You often see them on Shoots wearing the most minging shirts known to man.

• Paid Members
"THIS IS AWESOME"

Instantly ruins everything that is happening.

Agreed. It's so ridiculously self-referential; "we know wrestling's a work, but we still enjoy it." You might as well chant "we like wrestling".

I think it's going to top Tazz's annoying as shit Brock Lesnar intro of "Welp, here comes the pain!".

While I'm at it, fuck Tazz, too. His commentary, his stupid laugh and the fact that he's named after a vocally-challenged cartoon character who still has superior talking skills than that Easyjet with legs. Just fuck off, you Tango-slapped dumpling.

You're right about Tazz being shit but the Brock Lesnar intro was awesome. Really helped establish him as something different.

Archived