Dustin or Cody?

Jetta's G-string

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

It's an unfair poll somewhat. Cody will go on to be a lot better than he already is. But Dustin Rhodes has always been brilliant. He really did step out of Big Dusts shadow, which when you consider how big a star Dusty was, is verrry impressive.

His team with Windham (which I saw a lot of having been watching the whole year of WCW 1992 recently) was the fucking bollocks.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dustin all the way. When he's on the ball I'd say he's one of the all time greats. He can do it all, comedy, brawling, straight wrestling and has amazing charisma.

Cody is good, but comes across as WWE generic. May be because they don't have the freedom they had years ago.

• Paid Members

Could understand some people voting 'Too early to say', as Cody does have years left to improve, but how is it that Cody has ten votes and not a single post in the thread to attempt to justify it?

To be honest, I don't mind Cody, but he's not a patch on Dustin and I don't think he ever will be. To be fair, it is difficult to compare the two fairly as the business has changed so much in the years since Dustin started out, but I think Dustin certainly had something special about it.

I still feel massively let down that WWE haven't done a proper Cody vs Dustin feud.

• Paid Members

I bloody love the Rhodes offspring. I've always liked Cody and he only gets better with time, he's got a long way to go but i think he'll do alright for himself. I fucking love Goldust though. I also would really, really like to see them placed against each other at WrestleMania, it could be a cracking angle and a hell of a match. I would actually really like Dustin to return to action and have a big last chance saloon type angle and win one of the big ones.

• Paid Members

I voted Dustin but that's just because I loved Goldust back in his day. I don't think it's all that fair to compare the two, Goldust cut some decent promos and was pretty solid in the ring too but really it was his gimmick that got him over. WWE's pretty much wiped out the gimmick stuff completely so Cody's got a lot harder a job trying to get over but he's looking pretty good, especially now that he wears knee pads he could be a World Champion in the making.

• Paid Members
Cody Rhodes is doomed to fail, he does not have the it factor.

I do this every time you make an oblique post so, Why?... is he doomed to fail, what is he lacking that gives him the 'it factor'.

Just interested.

Do you have a blog or a Youtube account? I'd like to subscribe.

Tell me, what do you think of TNA? I think they'll be out of business in a year.

Now that Bruce Prichard has been put in charge, Impact has become far more focused and provides a good alternative to the WWE.

In answer to your question Chill_Dog.

Dusty Rhodes had charisma.

Dustin Rhodes was a fine in ring technician, Goldust gave him the means to branch out in the WWF

Cody Rhodes does not have the it factor because compared to his father and brother he has zero charisma and lacks decent ring skills.

By the way was Chas one of your favourite characters in Morph ?

• Paid Members

I do this every time you make an oblique post so, Why?... is he doomed to fail, what is he lacking that gives him the 'it factor'.

Just interested.

This please.

• Paid Members

You are the worst. He's probably the most established midcarder in the WWE just now and with his dad and brother both backstage, I highly doubt it.

• Paid Members

Just interested.

Tell me, what do you think of TNA? I think they'll be out of business in a year.

Instead of fadging threads up by responding to this cunt's shitty posting, why not just ignore him altogether and just continue to discussing this topic without it becoming another sideline in showcasing why Dingo Warrior is by far the worst poster on this entire forum right now? I'm fucking tired of going to topics in here and finding yet another tedious tete a tete with the cunt.

I prefer Cody, by the way. Never really did take to Goldust that well aside from in his Pillman feud. Preferred him as the Natural.

• Paid Members

Just interested.

Instead of fadging threads up by responding to this cunt's shitty posting, why not just ignore him altogether and just continue to discussing this topic without it becoming another sideline in showcasing why Dingo Warrior is by far the worst poster on this entire forum right now? I'm fucking tired of going to topics in here and finding yet another tedious tete a tete with the cunt.

I prefer Cody, by the way. Never really did take to Goldust that well aside from in his Pillman feud. Preferred him as the Natural.

Ai, good point Gladstone I guess.

I actually prefer Goldust to the Natural. There is a great level of maturity to his work especially in 2002 when people thought Dustin was completely past it and then had the best year run of his career in terms of credit getting due for him. He had been pretty shite from mid' 98 to his 2002 return for me personally.

Archived