Dustin or Cody?

Jetta's G-string

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Dustin in WCW and really thought he was going to the next big star. I stopped watching WWE in the early 90's and didn't pick it back up until 2000/2001 so I never really saw Goldust in his prime but I just remember when I found out Dustin had be turned into Goldust I was a little surprised as I thought it was a waste,never the less since checking out a bit of his 1995 - 1999 run as Goldust I must say I have become a fan. Cody is definetly one for the future without a doubt and will probably one day be a World Champion which Dustin never was but I still have to go for Dustin on this one

Dustin, absolute no brainer. Cody has gotten better, as he used to be unbearable but there is no way in hell he will ever have a run filled with as many great matches as The Natural Dustin Rhodes did. Goldust was way more charismatic, in the ring and out of it.

I don't see anybody saying what makes them choose Cody here. Probably haven't seen any of Dustin in the early 90's or enjoy Cody with his clean cut hair and little pants.

Dustin Rhodes, he was great in wcw in the 90s from a wrestling point of view very technically sound and really was the natural. and then showed he has the talent to take on a character like Goldust and bring it to life, very talented man is Dustin. Hes better but Codys young still and may suprass his brothers accomplishments by the time he reaches the later part of his career

Archived