Wrestlemania 28 Match Predictions

wrestlemania

• Paid Members

Right now I think the predicted card is looking pretty heavy with one on ones. I'd like to see a couple of Triple Threats or Fatal Fourways for the World Heavyweight or IC belts. Don't know where Rey Mysterio and Kane prediction has come from but that can get to fuck, if there's ever a match I don't want to see at WM, it's that.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about something like a 8 man open invitational battle royal for the IC title? Or is that a shit idea?

Stick in Big Brodus, R-Truth, Goldust, McIntyre, Big Zeke and maybe DiBiase/Riley/Mahal someone. Either Cody retains or the Funkasaurus takes it.

Is there going to be a MITB this year?

It'll be interesting to see how they lay this card out.

There's not a chance in the world that they'll have Undertaker/Triple H on just before the main event. I'm guessing that they'll have to open with a World/WWE title match again? If there's the WWE/World title match on just before the main event then it'll have to be very weak to be sandwiched in between Rock/Cena and Undertaker/Hunter. The crowd will be worn out after Triple H and two World title matches, and that's before you even talk about a MITB match.

This year's Wrestlemania is going to be sold on the back of Rock/Cena. No matter how many other matches you put on or take away, the buy-rate's going to be the same.

It'll have to be:

Main Event

Rock/Cena

*Filler match

Undertaker/Triple H

*Filler match

WWE Title match

*Filler match

World title match

id have:

Rock vs John Cena

Divas Title: Beth Phoenix vs Kharma

Streak vs Career: HHH vs Undertaker

IC Title: Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes

WWE Title: CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

No DQ: Zack Ryder vs Kane

Money in the Bank- World Champions only allowed entry: Mark Henry vs Big Show vs Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton vs Christian vs (if fit) Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio

some sort of match were the likes of R-Truth, Kofi, Wade Barrett, Brodus Clay etc can have a spot on the card

World Title: Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

Ignoring the 3 main events, I'd put Big Show in the WHC match if they don't get Shaq in. Have him come within a whisker of beating Bryan at Elimination Chamber (if he's in of course), then going bat-shit insane before Teddy makes it a triple threat match.

Going back to cactus_stunno's point; wasn't WM27 loaded with 1 on 1's too? I remember Taker/HHH, Miz/Cena, Edge/Del Rio and Punk/Orton. I don't remember a single triple threat or fatal four way?

Ignoring the 3 main events, I'd put Big Show in the WHC match if they don't get Shaq in. Have him come within a whisker of beating Bryan at Elimination Chamber (if he's in of course), then going bat-shit insane before Teddy makes it a triple threat match.

Going back to cactus_stunno's point; wasn't WM27 loaded with 1 on 1's too? I remember Taker/HHH, Miz/Cena, Edge/Del Rio and Punk/Orton. I don't remember a single triple threat or fatal four way?

Also Rey/Cody & Lawler/Cole aswell.

There were no triple threats or fatal four ways, there were however them two rediculous multi man matches, the 8 man tag involving the Corre & the 6 person intergender match.

This is the best that I can come up with what I'd like to see myself. I'll put in bold who I would have win as well:

Icon Vs Icon

John Cena Vs The Rock

The Streak

The Undertaker Vs Triple H

Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship Match

• Paid Members

The twitter war has started up again:

Cena:

"Topeka Kansas. Get ready for the fighting fruity pebble! Also pumped for abu dahbi this week! WrestleMania here soon.... Wonder if Dwayne will be there......hmmmm....let me...Nope. Lotta static bout Dwayne's absence in Topeka. No need to worry. He will be there April 1...then we settle it."

Rock:

"I was electrifying Topeka when you were sucking on yum rockets in college. My boot. Your ass. #Wrestlemania."

Cena:

"So, it's apparent that my actor buddy Dwayne doesn't like homosexuals or secondary education. Very classy. Tell Brian (Gewirtz) to write u better stuff."

• Paid Members

Who said this? Foley couldnt even put his own socks on, when he was on Wife Swap. He's in a right state at the minute, physically. I've never read anything about a Foley singles match. If they were planning on a Foley match at Mania, he'd have to shift a load of weight and figure out a way to get a good match without using his trademark weapons.

What I imagine, is him teaming with Santino or something like that.

Archived