Wrestlemania 28 Match Predictions

wrestlemania

• Paid Members
I always thought he was meant to ref the Vince vs Shane match at WrestleMania 17.

I read a fake set of spoilers for the go-home Smackdown show, which had Michaels revealed as being in Vince's corner at Mania, and Goldberg in Shane's. I was not a happy camper when they were revealed to be fake. Fucking Matt Boone and his shitty sources.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AVMs line up looks about right but personally I don't see Foley v Laurinitus happening and I could see Cody Rhodes v Goldust as opposed to Rhodes being in the Money in the Bank match

I'd pretty much put both my house's on that not happening.

I know it's been rumoured alot aswell, but i just can't see Shaq appearing either.

Battle of the Giants:

The Big Show & Shaquille O'Neal vs Mark Henry & Kane

That would be a good idea actually, and if Shaq wasn't coming in, you've always got the Funkasaurus or Khali.

Ideally, I would have liked to see Sheamus v Henry for the Smackdown title after a long chase, but the attraction of that has been scuppered with Henry's injury and dropping of the belt. I definitely don't want to see Daniel Bryan in a one v one title match though, so i'd throw Orton and maybe the Miz in.

Assuming he's back, Rey v Alberto should book itself also imo, we've saw it before but their matches are always great, and they've got a ready made reason for it.

Also, the MITB concept's wearing a bit thin imo, but last years WM definitely did miss a good stuntfest, so I'd bring that back (especially if they're doing away with the PPV). The only problem is, the rosters a bit shit for that kind of thing now. So i'd sign up Jeff Hardy again and make him a surprise entrant. Failing that, bring back Morrison or RVD.

Cena v Rock

Undertaker v HHH w/HBK ref.

Punk v Jericho

Bryan v Sheamus v Orton v Miz

Rey v Alberto

Show/Shaq v Kane/Henry

MITB: Christian/Kingston/Truth/Barratt/Ryder/Ziggler/Funkasaurus/Jeff Hardy

Something that gets the divas an appearance wearing very little

Goldust/Booker/Lawler/Foley v Cody/Swagger/Lauranitis/Otunga

With something like Regal/Santino v Primo/Epico on the taped for DVD match (although that'll probably just be the usual battle royal)

Something like that would be pretty cool imo.

WWE Title Match

Chris Jericho v C.M Punk

World Title Match

Randy Orton v Sheamus v Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental Title Match

Cody Rhodes v Dustin Rhodes

WWE Divas Title Match

Beth Phoenix v Kharma

Streak v Career - Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee

The Undertaker v Triple H

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Rey Mysterio v Kofi Kingston v R-Truth v Brodus Clay v Evan Bourne v Dolph Ziggler v The Miz v Alberto Del Rio v Wade Barrett v Mark Henry

The Rock v John Cena

Big Show v Shaquille O'Neal

Zack Ryder v Kane

WWE Title Match

Chris Jericho v C.M Punk

World Title Match

Daniel Bryan v Randy Orton v Sheamus

Intercontinental Title Match

Cody Rhodes v Dustin Rhodes

WWE Divas Title Match

Beth Phoenix v Kharma

Streak v Career - Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee

The Undertaker v Triple H

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Rey Mysterio v Kofi Kingston v R-Truth v Brodus Clay v Dolph Ziggler v The Miz v Alberto Del Rio v Mark Henry

The Rock v John Cena

Big Show v Shaquille O'Neal

Zack Ryder v Kane

This looks a good bet!

Why do people still keep thinking Triple H is putting his career on the line? It's Undertaker that wants the match this time around so surely Triple H doesn't have to put anything on the line.

I was thinking that. I suppose it's due to the similarities the feud has had with HBK/Taker. I highly doubt they will do it as Career Vs Streak

• Paid Members

Cant see Kane vs Zack Ryder at Mania and I cant see Dustin vs Cody either. Last year they cut two matches down to under five minutes and bumped one match off the card altogether. I can only see probably 7 matches this year. They've more or less started building towards most of the matches for sure. I dont think anyone's desperate to see a Kane vs Ryder match (I think people are more desperate to see the back of the angle altogether). They could do that on Raw or even the PPV after Mania. Or Cena might just get Zack's revenge at the Chamber PPV. And Dustin vs Cody seems like something they'll drop to a dark.

Cena vs Rock will probably go 25 minutes. Not forgetting Cena's ridiculously long entrance they'll have planned (and the video packages will probably take up a fair bit of time as well). Undertaker and Triple H might go on for god knows how long, if you give it 15 minutes of daft entrances and buildup, 5 minutes of wheeling one of them out on a stretcher or celebrating and not forgetting the 35 minutes they'll probably go in the ring. Cant see them giving Jericho and Punk less that 12 or 15. Some twat will probably be singing daft songs as well, so that will cut the time up. Can see Awesome Kong giving Beth the Ivory/Chyna treatment, which will be funny.

There's no chance of 9 or 10 matches on the card.

Well said there. I can easily see Taker/HHH plus Rock/Cena taking up half of the show this year. Which is rightful as none of the other shit they will come up with will compare. Also same with you on the Rhodes/Goldust feud. As much as I'd like to see it. It's highly unlikely they would do it, especially at Mania. I hope I end up eating my words.

• Paid Members

The Hall of Fame induction list:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

-Steve Austin inducting Mike Tyson

-Triple H & Shawn Michaels inducting The Four Horsemen

-Christian inducting Edge

-Alberto Del Rio inducting Mil Mascaras

-JBL inducting Ron Simmons

-The Rock inducting Yokozuna

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived