Sky

M-Dudz

• Paid Members

The thing is, prices with Sky are the same with everyone no matter what people say.

However, what you can do is make sure you ask for a deal when signing up.

I got 6 months free line rental when I first signed up. After a while you can threaten to downgrade and they will often knock money off as well.

However, make sure you sign up to quidco first before signing up to Sky. You will get about

If you call up the new customers phone line and say you want to think about it, they will almost certainly 90% of the time offer you something to make you sign on the dotted line.

After 12 months of your contract is up you can cancel and try and get a deal.

My one bit of advice is don't sign up with sky through one of the sky stalls you see in shopping centres.

I don't have Sky. Deliberate decision, as my new house even has a satellite dish. I've got a PVR for Freeview, and get more tv than I can shake a stick at. Anything that does happen to be on Sky, like the odd WWE thing or Game Of Thrones, I just d/l and watch anyway.

Every time I've investigated Sky, it's always seemed like a ridiculous waste of money that you'd only ever get vague value from if you literally never left your house and watched tv 12 hours a day. And if you do that, presumably you can't AFFORD satellite tv anyway, as you're presumably unemployed.

• Moderators
Every time I've investigated Sky, it's always seemed like a ridiculous waste of money that you'd only ever get vague value from if you literally never left your house and watched tv 12 hours a day. And if you do that, presumably you can't AFFORD satellite tv anyway, as you're presumably unemployed.

Bennies cover that though don't they.

Archived