Hulk Hogan media Tour

moofasa

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I just watched the Loose Women interview and he was good again, I had to cringe a bit when the annoying woman from Coronation Street told Hulk Hogan that American wrestling is quite new over here though.

Same here. "Wrestlings a fairly new concept over here". Fuck off. Hogan was doing his 5th retirement angle when she was still sucking Peter Barlow's cock.

• Moderators
I just watched the Loose Women interview and he was good again, I had to cringe a bit when the annoying woman from Coronation Street told Hulk Hogan that American wrestling is quite new over here though.

Same here. "Wrestlings a fairly new concept over here". Fuck off. Hogan was doing his 5th retirement angle when she was still sucking Peter Barlow's cock.

Hulk was charming Lorraine Kelly into bed with Mike Morris having a wank in the corner on TV-AM in 1989 before somebody gave a shiny shite about the Corrie girl.

Watch ITV and Loose Women. Can't believe how well he interviewed on Loose Women of all shows, don't think I have ever heard anyone address the wrestling fake and how it has changed, so confidently and calmly.

As much as Im excited for this and the short notice has helped avoid a painfully long wait and the possibilities of issues coming up and cancellations, as well as it being alot harder to get good tickets, I cant help but wonder how things would have turned out if Hogan was announced when tickets went on sale or a few months in advance with media and advertising planned out better, they would have been able to sell out the o2.

• Moderators
Watch ITV and Loose Women. Can't believe how well he interviewed on Loose Women of all shows, don't think I have ever heard anyone address the wrestling fake and how it has changed, so confidently and calmly.

He's been doing it for years.

As much as Im excited for this and the short notice has helped avoid a painfully long wait and the possibilities of issues coming up and cancellations, as well as it being alot harder to get good tickets, I cant help but wonder how things would have turned out if Hogan was announced when tickets went on sale or a few months in advance with media and advertising planned out better, they would have been able to sell out the o2.

Yano, Hogan kept saying on both shows that TNA want to use the huge demand over here. I really think It's possible we could see a PPV over here soon, the TV Tapings are already a great success. With Hogan in advance that could sell out the o2 or the MEN.

I'm sure TNA have always wanted to do this, being still a new company with limited resources I'm sure It's all down to Sky and Challenge to help make it all happen.

• Paid Members

Just caught up on all his appearances today. Hogan is fucking class isn't he. He can be the biggest bullshit artist in the world on shitehawk shows like Bubba and then on Loose bloody Women he's the most charming fucker on earth. He knows it, he just knows how it works.

Hulk Hogan will be recording an interview with legendary boxing journalist Steve Bunce for BBC London tomorrow morning.

Tweet your questions for Hulk to Buncey on @bigdaddybunce or his producer on @ankurdesaisport.

The interview will air on BBC London 94.9 on the Thursday Night Sports Show from 7pm. Fans around the UK can also 'listen again' afterwards if you go to bbc.co.uk/london

Hulk Hogan will be recording an interview with legendary boxing journalist Steve Bunce for BBC London tomorrow morning.

Tweet your questions for Hulk to Buncey on @bigdaddybunce or his producer on @ankurdesaisport.

The interview will air on BBC London 94.9 on the Thursday Night Sports Show from 7pm. Fans around the UK can also 'listen again' afterwards if you go to bbc.co.uk/london

Just seen that. You beat me to it.

Archived